Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

how did you get your graffiti name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faymos, May 17, 2012.

Share This Page

1. NūK

NūK Member

well i like nuke, thought it was too long so i did nuk with an accented u. i liked it because nuke=nuclear bomb and bombing=tagging graffiti

2. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

honestly i just picked a word to describe me then used my neighborhood area name then added a verb or somethin on the end, i think.... my first one wasnt like that tho.

3. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

4. The Abducted

The Abducted Member

I was abducted, experimented on, and upon my return, after severe mental and physical mutilation, took the name Erya51 as homage to my experience.

5. halo

halo Senior Member

SIEN was taken because S, I, E, and N's are my favorite to write/play around with.

nuff' said

6. Rob Hopkins

Rob Hopkins Member

I always thought the my signature character looked like a crack head, so i called myself "CRACK" and after i started putting stickers up i fucked up the A on one of my tags and someone said "Cruck" and it stuck like glue.

7. SMOETH

SMOETH Member

SMOETH comes from the fact that its tryin to be smooth but gets rough and and turns into SMOETH

8. Impulse

Impulse Member

Friend and I were talking about how we act in school. He called me "Odd" so I just rolled with it, full thing is "Wiz of Odd" names is probably being used but idgaf :D

9. apetyte

apetyte Member

i have an appetite for what i do, and i like "y" better than "i" and didn't feel the need for 2 "p"s, thus apetyte was born

10. Nallz

Nallz Senior Member

I know girls who have that name. Just their first name, doe.

11. Mute_PDX

Mute_PDX New Member

I was going by "MURK" at first because of the letters but I never really connected with the name.
    My instagram, "wintermute__", was named after the AI in the William Gibson novel Neuromancer so when I got up in a prime spot my first time people started tagging my stuff as "Mute", dug the name and never looked back.

12. VanDal 2010

VanDal 2010 New Member

I Got My Name VanDal From The DSK KR3W In Poplar Grove Illinois, They Gave Me The Name Because Back In 2010 We Were On A "Run" And A Cop Saw Me And Yelled " Stop That Shit Right Now You Vandal." - ~D.S.K.~ VanDal

13. wolk

wolk Member

eastern european writer here, there's a guy in my city that writes Ovca (sheep), his style seems pretty whacky so I thought it'd be fun to mess around with him so I chose the name Wolk (wolf obviously)

14. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

i used to do big time belt strap matches in the ghetto. ya know, like texas strap matches. then tie them mofos up wit the belt.

15. Rabid.TSM

Rabid.TSM Member

How i got my name.... Marijuana

16. DZEDOZER

DZEDOZER Senior Member

I write destro, it came out of the saying "No destruyas to suenos, destruyas to limites." Also, it has letters I quite like in it.

17. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

18. DZEDOZER

DZEDOZER Senior Member

Bible thats the exact shit I was thinking when I figured out the name destro too, one day I wanna piece something dope with a fat Destro character.

19. aydz

aydz New Member

Listening to the song "shook ones pt2" by mobb deep, and instantly i thought... shook oner.... and ever since then i've been reppin that tag.

20. TheTragedyLever

TheTragedyLever Member

my friend wanted me to tatoo him "grandeza" for him which means greatness so i took grand from it