Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

how did you get your graffiti name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faymos, May 17, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Steam2014

Steam2014 Member

when i was like 8 i saw this piece in my neighborhood which said stereo or something and when i got home i tried to copy it on my door cuz i thought it looked cool. I was done with the s, t, and e and by then i realized i would not have enough space to write stereo. so i wrote the first word which came to mind, which was steam. so one and a half years later when i started writing i used that name.

2. SAYO

SAYO Member

Well I started off with the name Zanii because people always say i am zany. Then I switched to snacks because it was by drumline name in highschool. I liked to do s's so I moved on to stay then to zeno then to sayo. I will always keep Zanii and Sayo. I switch off but Sayo is sticking

3. Otaku39

Otaku39 New Member

When was listening to punk and watching Anime then listening to Hatsune Mikus song yellow and how most of american society hates anarchists and Otakus and yellow ccan be seen from far away then it hit me how butter is like a tool to slip and slide out of grips just how society and how Im the odd one out and can be seen different from society and suicide because I killed my self not physically but mentally to escape society tight grip and therefore "Butter" helped me slip and slide out of society

4. Otaku39

Otaku39 New Member

And I love Japanese culture alot im mexican lol

5. HoboGraff

HoboGraff Member

People have said that my hair looks like a hobo. So I named myself HOBO

6. BKbomber

BKbomber Member

I kept messing around with letters and making different 4-6 letter words that could be pronounced phonetically, traditional spelling or not. I stuck with the combo that worked best together for me. Funny because I write MEANS, so naturally when I tell somebody what I write, they always ask what it's supposed to "mean"...I usually just make up some acronym on the spot like "Macking Every Available Naughty Slut" or "Merking Everything Always, Never Stop", "Making Elegant Aesthetics, Notably Stylish" ...you get the idea

7. *ZKEE*

*ZKEE* New Member

Just came up with one on the spot when I decided I wanted to write

8. mink351uk

mink351uk New Member

I mixed mine and my dads tag together ink and mode its now mink

9. Chihuahua

Chihuahua New Member

I am ridiculously crazy about my dog, she is my life honestly, the only one loyal to me and a lot of my art is of her. She's a Chihuahua mix so Chihuahua or Chih for short. Also it's really hard to find anything incriminating by googling "Chihuahua" lel. It just has a lot of meaning for me.

10. TheDeck

TheDeck Member

I like to play cards so I got the name Deck..

11. Varya

Varya Member

I always used 'Valyria' for any account names back in the day. Then a friend of mine started working on a
    script for this short movie he had to make for school, and one of the side characters was called 'Varya'. I called him
    out, knowing he obviously based this off of my screen name. He then admitted it and said he wanted me to play the role
    of Varya. I hated the acting and it tured out pretty shit, but he was my best friend so I did it anyway (it was this
    movie about hackers and criminals n shit)
    In the end he got a girlfriend, and just plain cold ignored me. I liked the character and I kinda missed him, so now my name is Varya.

12. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  13. THE SGD

THE SGD Member

I was just beginning when I was practicing doing some different styles while using keyboard letters to help me out. I realized that I needed a crew name and I just though of words. After a while, I thought of Sh*t Goes Down, and I liked it so that's how THE SGD started.

14. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

The guy who raped me gave it to me u fuckin toys ruined graff.. Internet basement dwellers

15. Tsar

Tsar Member

my first tags were always done with an astro, and one day one friend of mine told me "dayum that shit is bigger than the tsar bomb"
    and thats how TSAR was born (first tag was CULTO, italian fo Cult)

16. Fluffy joe

Fluffy joe Member

Mine is scratch because when i first started all i did was etch tags and etch kinda scratches into the window

17. beserk

beserk New Member

After one night my friend said I was berserk, so I was like hey that's pretty good. Also I'm pretty bad at spelling so I using beserk b/e I didn't know I was spelling it wrong, but I actually like how it looks this way and I thought it was funny, so i kept it.

18. Zpacq

Zpacq Member

lmao

19. #ArtIzMuzikForTheEyez

#ArtIzMuzikForTheEyez Member

as long as I can remember ive loved music so I had to make the my name just changed the spelling " MUZIK "

20. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

I feel for you