Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Do You Role?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bla!, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

?

How do you role most of the time??

1. Alone

49.2%
  2. With someone else

50.8%
  1. bla!

bla! Senior Member

i ment, like if no1 is down, do you go by yourself or you dont go at all?

Im gonna try to go alone sundaynight, but tonight, tonight toronto is gonna get killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!( east side)

2. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

its nice going with just one other person, cause its like having eyes in the back of your head, but it doesnt mean they are always watching, they could be messing around or something? then you also have the assholes that say think they see a cop car, get you all freaked out and shit, then when it gets passes by it isnt really. also the people that make you let them use your paint are annoying. more than 2 people is suspicious though, maybe not at a chill spot, but like at a high heat area then yes... but painting alone isnt as fun, and you have no lookout, so im going to have to go with more than 1

3. Jrow17

Jrow17 Elite Member

eh.. i roll by myself most of the time.. Ive gone with some friends before but they suck soo bad so i dont like to have my shit next to theirs, actin like we are a crew or some shit.. So until i find decent writers im gonna go alone

4. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

my friend`s

but theres one kid who always asks to tagg along and i cant really say no ...

5. *DEA*

*DEA* Senior Member

I go out bombing with 1 guy.

6. *DEA*

*DEA* Senior Member

or else i go out with my crew

7. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

it was funny me and my crew were on the way to go rack some pentels and magnums i see a fairly big cable box i hit it up and thers some old guy elling at me "hey dont do that,dont do that" i was just finishing up a few more tags and left my crew name and he was like 2 feet away i got mad paranoid cuz my crew was up ahead so i guess i prefer with my friends

8. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

Never hurts to have a look out.

9. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

i like to go alone

its better if you have a close homie to watch for you though

10. +HyBriD+

+HyBriD+ Senior Member

yeah if my cuzin aint down tehn i go by myself, cuz hes the only one not scared

11. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

painting alone is alright if your a real writer actually hitting spots not just walking around tagging doors and shit. You don't have to look out for anyone and u got much better chances of getting away from a cop, and way better chances of not getting busted at all. Downside is no one to keep six for you and back you up if you get into some trouble.

But ya, painting solo causes mad paranoia, so have a few shots or a few beers before u go out to ease the nerves...works like a charm.

12. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

just a partner...more than that is too sketchy seeing liek 5 kids all walkign together with rattlign backpacks adn paint on their clotehs...kinda suspicious

13. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

depends on the location, more ppl is beneficial, like if you were to be chased, and extra eyes dont hurt.

14. DephOne

DephOne Senior Member

i agree, but when your in a whitehood ( im black ), its deff beneficial, but then theres the risk of them callin the ham.

15. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

i do about half alone and half with my crew. its fun with the crew, but bein alone gives u that chance to do ur tihng and take ur time and not get cought up with them and their shit.

16. Fuck You BS Toys

Fuck You BS Toys Member

What a STUPID question. WHO CARES?? i doubt anybody cares what anyones answer, if you go out alone, you go out alone. If you go out with people, you go out with people. What are you stupid, does it matter?

17. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

dam its just a topic, if ya dont like it dont read it. nice name...same fuckin idea as the first, if ya dont like it the get the fuck off.

dont act tough with a bogus ass name and rippin on shit that theres no point reading. now go sit on sumthing hard u dumb fuck.

18. CUDA-Guerrilla Krew<---

CUDA-Guerrilla Krew<--- Senior Member

with another person, your gonna need a look out

19. tweaknow-tweaklater

tweaknow-tweaklater Member

people are good someone to bullshit with when ure walking iono im a social person

20. *s*h*a*d*e*

*s*h*a*d*e* Senior Member

alone at daytime if some 1 shouts i carry on if they hit me i call the cops on them :] and at night i take about 6 ppl