Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How does your Handwriting affect Your Handstyles

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by da_crazy_caucasian, Oct 29, 2008.

Share This Page

1. BrokeAsAJoke

BrokeAsAJoke New Member

My handwriting is nothing like my handstyle, tho one of my mates handstyle is nearly identical to his handwriting

2. markingz.

markingz. Banned

your handwriting should nt be like graff wtf, two mad different things, letters and graff letters aint the same no no

3. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

my handwriting is fairly graffiti influenced i guess..but i cant help it

4. Rick the ruler

Rick the ruler Member

Lefty here 2. shitty handwriting, limited handstyle. Need more practice I guess, not giving up... just a lot of blackbookin'!

5. RAnciid

RAnciid New Member

my handwrighting has signs of my handstyle just my handwrighting is more..... scruffy, i guess.

6. west-dmk

west-dmk Member

sometimes ill use my handstyle letters in my handwriting but theyre way different my handwriting and handstyle. they dont look like they were done by the same person

7. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

i pull my handstyle out in my handwriting every now and then, but really my handwriting is just a bullshit cursive style i scratch onto paper

8. goonzatwork

goonzatwork Senior Member

my handwriting looks like helen keller's left handed handwriting....

but my handstyles actually pretty clean...I think if I wrote papers IN handstyles it may be more legible.

9. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

haha some kid in my math class freshman year said my writing looked like I tagged.
    I said fuck you.

10. Dsub

Dsub Senior Member

I have absolutely shitty writing. My handstyle was strugglin' for a long time because of it. Even to this day I have a lot of problems developing more tech styles, luckily my simpler handies and my can control are both pretty alright.

11. ChemDawggyJohnson

ChemDawggyJohnson Senior Member

Gotta say its somewhat inspired by my handwriting but I definatley have a variety of styles and some look nothing like my hand writing at all, its all got to do with the lengths of strokes and the look youre going for

12. ChemDawggyJohnson

ChemDawggyJohnson Senior Member

Gotta say its somewhat inspired by my handwriting but I definatley have a variety of styles and some look nothing like my hand writing at all, its all got to do with the lengths of strokes and the look youre going for

13. blashe

blashe Member

naw..i doubt it will have anyyy impact.

14. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

lol

every now and again i would pull out a word handstyle in school work know ever notices though

15. daclownfromnaptown

daclownfromnaptown Member

i dont care about what my handstyle looks like as long as its an eyesore

16. Solace_one

Solace_one Member

People say that my writing looks like cursive combined with print. A lot of people say it's beautiful. Some say they can't read it. That's because those people are retarded fucks. My handwriting is not sloppy. You write like a fag:
    "Tonie, with an 'i', and an 'e', and sometimes I draw a little circle or a heart over the eye, just to let the readers know I'm thinking of them and brighten up their day."
    No, but I do circle my 'i's though. It's a sign of creativity.

My handstyle do what the fuck it wants. It changes when it feels like it. It is.... ALL STYLES. I see the tag before I write it. My tags are dope.... or sometimes shit, if the bus is moving or I'm low on paint, or not feeling tops.

17. kozmicz

kozmicz Member

my handwriting is messy and nobody i know can read it, not even me, but i can tag better than any1 i know. its strange...

18. Asek One

Asek One New Member

My handwriting IS my handstyle, I sometimes wonder if no-one's put two and two together...

19. Ne-One

Ne-One Member

Dude, We Did O_O sat there In School.... Dude, Thats The Same Shit As On the Wall, You Zebra Fucker -_-'

20. extinct

extinct Senior Member

i dont handwrite, i fail so hard... i skipped out on all those learnin books an coppied of the backs... anyways... my handstyle can be closely compared to my printin....wait wtf by handwrite do you mean cursive???... cause i fail at cursive but print is a simple tag style... my first...