Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Pepsidude- That first one you did is hot! That's really what you're looking for in a sticker. Some of the most popular slap tags are symbols, and it's an excellant beggining sticker if you aren't the best piecer yet. Good work man. B) I strongly suggest cutting it to shape. The second one id iffy. A good idea but it's a straight forward sketch. A more stylized cartoony effect would do your slap better justice.

2. pepsidude84067

pepsidude84067 Senior Member

i actually cut that one its on the inside of my blackbook and ive always used that as my symbol way before i got into graff but ya i like it to

i actually a have poem thought thing that i wrote about the question mark and how i love it basically saying its the only symbol in dialect that questions so it the rebelious symbol which i love fuck the system i bombed the ? everywhere then i found graff and chose CHIP wow this is a novel

3. Runk

Runk Senior Member

aww damn... i orderd 2OOO too

4. Runk

Runk Senior Member

u should stencil it

5. pepsidude84067

i should thats a good i dea then go fuck shit up until im in the news that would be sweet

6. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

aaahhhhh hot.

im gunna do some stenciling on my 228's

i have some stencils made already :D

7. hightension

hightension Senior Member

Anyone know of a Canadian solution to free stickers??

8. nik

nik Senior Member

wheee, now to make some stencils.

9. oneshokid

oneshokid Member

I jus got my stickers today. I will post them on the web soon. All 300. 200 of the small kind. 100 of the big kind. The only thing i hate is to wait for the stickers. 10-14 days. Thats toooo long.

10. Sparkz

Sparkz Senior Member

yeah wheres the link to the UPS stickers?

Forms and Labels

Available Supplies
    Canadian Services Waybill
    Our Canadian Services Waybill is for use for shipments within Canada. It includes a barcode and tracking number right on the form, making it convenient to add the required service tracking label to the first package of a multiple shipment. Any additional packages in the shipment need only address details and a barcode tracking label for the selected service level.

Worldwide Services Waybill
    Use our Worldwide Services Waybill for shipments being sent outside Canada to the U.S. and other international destinations. These waybills come with a matching number of plastic pouches. To use the Waybill, just fill it out, place it in our plastic waybill pouch along with any custom paperwork, and attach it to the package. Any multi-piece shipment must have a Worldwide Services Tracking Label on each additional package.

COD Documents
    Regular C.O.D. Tag
    Express C.O.D. Waybill

Note: When ordering Express C.O.D. Waybills, the equal amount of Express C.O. D. Envelopes, Pouches, and child package routing labels are also supplied.

thats all i could find ^^^^

arr. and no shopping cart like thing

11. pepsidude84067

UPS sticker link

k here is the link but the only way to get them is to sign up then get a access code only by putting up a credit card number

but i could be a nice guy if you wanted and send them if people want me but for a trade or something of that nature

12. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

i just got my purolator stickers. took bout 5 days. they are pretty sweet. i also got free carbon paper for writin on shit. i ordered about 200 of each sticker. theres about 5 diffrent ones. gunna be fun.

13. shifty 486

shifty 486 Senior Member

14. pepsidude84067

I just check that purolator there only for canada that sucks big balls i wanted more free stickers

did any one else try to get stickers from UPS as posted on the first post

15. pepsidude84067

thought you would like to see what UPS usps and dhl along with markal can give you if you order free shit

View attachment 173095

k the stcks that have plastic on them are from UPS they come in sheets of 2 and 4 on a page there are a total of 600 hunder pages in each stack

and you can all tell which are the usps stickers

and for dhl there the stck with the black bar on the bottom

and the markers i got from Markal for free

I LOVE FREE STUFF

16. Runk

Runk Senior Member

were did u get the markels from?

17. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

18. pepsidude84067

you can order a sample from there sight Markal sample offer
    K when you do this say you are a hobby shop and you thought your cusotmers would maybe like to use them in there hobbies and that u would set up a display asking if they would consisder using them for there hobbies

K my friend did this and got three of his choice so it works trust me that were i got the red is from his three picks and the two black are from me getting a sample and me sending one to my brothers house saying i was a different person and different buisness

fill ou the form and explain why u want a sample and what you want is a po max jumbo chisle this thing below
    [Broken External Image]:http://markal.com/images/products/promax_marker.jpg

19. Runk

Runk Senior Member

if i put my number in there, will they call?

20. Runk

Runk Senior Member

and how long did it take to deliver?