Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To: Legal Issues

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bumsuckfun, Jan 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

2. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

3. Ume

Ume Moderator

thats not a knife, thats a spoon.

4. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

I will reply bout schools way of looking thro your stuff. ASK YOU SCHOOL FOR THERE "SCHOOL CONSTITUTION" that has all of what they can and cant do in it.

At my school they can search your locker at any time for anything that may be banned from school such as a laser pointer. The grounds they use for this search are they say they just "lent" us our lockers under the knowledge that they could be search at any time.

They can search our bags as long as they are not on us. Even if the Teacher sees you stick 10 pounds of crack in your back pack she can t search it untill you take it off your body. But as soon as you put your pack on the floor they can search it.

Searching a person. They can ask you to empty your pockets and thats about it. If they want to "pat" you down they can as long as there are like 3 witness or more so you dont say u got raped by the principle. But once they pat you down if they feel a paint can in the waist band of your pants that can not take it out off you.... For some reason at my school they need eather a court order saying what they can take from you or a cop.

Every kid at my school who uses any type of drug knows this. So I NEVER KEEP ANY THING IN MY LOCKER OR BAG All ways keep anything your stashing on your body.

THAT IS ALL ACORDING TO MY SCHOOL.... MAY NOT BE THE SAME AT YOURS SCHOOL!!!!

like in the orginal post dont say anything incrimanting at school. If what ever they are taking at my school is school related some how they useally dont take it.

Example: I bombed in the bath room and on a pop machine. So they search me they found my marker in my bag. I told them i needed it for my art class... So they told me to be on my way... Who needs a 30mm paint marker for art class? PLus i didnt even have a art class!

This is how my school works

ACID

5. inker

inker Elite Member

this might sound stupid but fuck it u know that unlawful shit wath if they find a gun can they use that against you

6. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

BUMP for a worthy thread

7. element503

element503 Elite Member

i have something to add to that getting caught one. it was a good idea to say i was gonna take the cans home but say this instead. "no... i did see some people run down the alley up there!" they would be like ok...

8. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

no offense, thats a terrible idea. because you'd be letting them know that suspicious behaviour (graffiti) has been happening, and that fact that you do have paint makes it kind've unlikely the real culprits (and there has to be culprits, since your telling the police there is) are running.... plus telling the police that the culprits are running over there, espeically if they don't ask if you've seen culprits, is one of the oldest tricks in the book... the police will see right through you and catch you in your own lie.

you really are better off not lying to the police, especially if (no offense) you're not completely sure if you know what you're talking about.

9. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

fuckin thanks i gota remember all that shit ;)

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i feel kinda retarded turning to a internet forum to ask for help about this shit but yeah....
    so tonight i got cuffed and thrown into a cell for doing a throw up...undercover cop spotted me and my partner...i have to show in court in a week....do u guys have any advice? i have never been in a court situation...

11. a vandal called POEM

a vandal called POEM Member

when you go to court just dress up real nice and look good in front of the judge.. and just be real polite to the judge, and act like this was your first time attepting graffiti and that youll never do it again.. and be all scared and shit ...

12. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

anyone know whats the most i can get charged for this? its my first offence...i know im prob lookin at a fine and community service or something like that...anyone know the odds of my charges being dropped? man this sucks

13. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

contact the owner of the building you did a throw up on, offer to clean the mess up for them and ask if there is anything else they'd like you to do in exchange for dropping the charges. dropping charges is all in the hands of the property owner (unless it was gov't building or something), so you gotta suck their dick and get them to drop charges.

AND NEVER EVER EVER EVER ADMIT TO HAVING DONE ANY OTHER GRAFFITI, NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT LOOKS A LIKE. JUST THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE 'SLAYER' AND SHIT AROUND TOWN IN THE EXACT SAME LETTERS, IF ONE PERSON GOT CAUGHT WRITING SLAYER LETTERS THEY WOULDN'T GET BOOKED FOR EVERY OTHER PLACE AROUND THE GLOBE THAT HAS SLAYER WRITTEN LIKE THAT, SO DON'T LET YOURSELF GET SHITTED INTO MATCHED TAGS, ETC.

14. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

hey yeah all that shit is good advice....

but what if your under the age of 18...

lets say 14 or 15.... what will happen?

15. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

14 or 15 means less punishment and less shit if you do get convicted... either way, still use the normal ways to try to get out of it... and if you can't, its the same as an adult just with less punishment and a clean record once you turn 18... its pretty much win-win compared to people 18 and over.

16. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

eh bumsucker...do you have any advice for getting pulled over ? I've always wondered if my rights are still the same while i'm driving, cuz i've heard lots of different opinions on your rights being different and cops can do almost anything to you (legally) while driving / being pulled over.

17. Alio

Alio Senior Member

im on Probation what would happen if i got caught painting..??

18. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

but like if u get caught with paint on you...

wouldnt that get u in shit?

cause in illinois u gotta be 18 to have paint......

19. styvo

styvo Senior Member

well said.

where i come from cops used to just beat the shit out of you..
    they had a discreet devision that would patrol the train lines just waitin for writers..

now days it aint so bad but u still cop massive penalties for graffiti, they are VERY strict on it.

especially doing panels on trains, you do a panel up to the window height, thats $5000 instant, every foot higher after that = $1000 extra.

so people who have the balls to rock whole cars are considered kings.

so ye #1 rule when writing is to wear your best running shoes and if you see cops or anything resembling them... boom, out of there.

i just went for a paint about 2 hours ago and had to do a runner..
    im gettin fast. :p

20. styvo

styvo Senior Member

also, rights and laws are totally different everywhere in the world, so theres not alot of point asking sum1 for advice unless they are from the same region as you, although some of it might help.