Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To: Legal Issues

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bumsuckfun, Jan 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Logikalone

Logikalone Senior Member

:lol: your the bulshit... canada=innocent till proved guilty
    the post saits it was canadian laws...
    <_< dumbfuck [/b][/quote]
    The US is the same way

2. Epid3miK09

Epid3miK09 Senior Member

definately worth the 20 min of reading

3. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

it really was

4. "SSOR"

"SSOR" Member

i was just wondering about carrying markers and shit in your bag on a plane or like checking the luggage and if airport security will notice and maybe do something about it, i ask this since im flying to vegas in a week and i wanted to tag some shit while im there

5. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i put my markers in the luggage i checked, but you can bring them on the plane, i just wouldnt bring paint because it could explode and i dont think theyll let you on with it anyways.
    i just flew to nashville from detroit last week, so i know northwest doesnt care.

6. Max Pain

Max Pain Senior Member

THANK YOU "BUMS SUCK FUN"

7. SKET_ONE

SKET_ONE Member

you sound like you used to be a cop or sumthing who got fired and hated them forever... but damnn you really know what your talking about. makes me wanna be a lawyer for artists

8. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

about being detaind rember they can only hold u for up to 15 min. after that u can just leave. so as he said avoid saying anything, i woud start off with asking the time and then trying to get by the 15 min by saying as little as posible, mabe start a concersation, ask where he saw the painting, seem curious about the law for graffiti, ask something like, "can u be aressted for being suspected of painting a wall?" avoid sounding like u know alot about graffiti

DO NOT PUT YOUR BAG ON THE GROUND OR LET THEM SEE YOU THROW IT IN THE BUSHES.
    IT BECOMES PUBLIC PROPERTY AND THE COPS THEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEARCH AND KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

what should u do if common person trys to stop u or the mannager of the building your taging????????????/
    my friend says to run, i figure if your cought offer to cleen it or ask if u can finish and tell them "if u like it i will do a advertisment painting on the fron of your store (_____store name here), and if you dont like it i will cleen it" but thats just me.
    any advice?

9. bob

bob Member

This is something worth reading for 8 pages with no pictures, wow. I feel obliged to add something worthwhile.

Found this from one of the posted links
    read the mischief section

basicly for property damage > $5000 the maximum sentance is 10 yrs
    other wise its just 2

religious property damage can be up to 10 yrs if the damage is motivated by bias.

10. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

mods should sticky this. it's important shit that everyone should read, especially since the majority here is indeed below 18 years of age.

11. miz

miz Senior Member

wowo thanks for those wise words this will help me alot if i ever get buster i even took little notes and key sentences thanks alot

12. mizta

mizta Senior Member

change your fucken name buddie

13. wanted 3- slave

wanted 3- slave Member

i got arested 2 weeks ago and the big fuck couldn't read what i was wriding and the other shit so i changed the words a bit and told him some shit story what i was writing and he belived me ........ if this story would faile and he could read it i was probaby thrown in jail coz the hole f** city is tagged with it

14. Wake126

Wake126 Member

Hey im kind of new to this forum but i was wondering if you had any advice for someone who isint over 18 and is caught with markers paint etc in Canada.

15. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

hm
    not as easy as it sounds lol

any tips on what to do if theres a trustable witness
    like the owner of the place you bombed saw you lol

16. GEST.

GEST. New Member

Nicely writen .... Thank you

17. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

good thread i live in australia but i am sure some of those rules apply over here as well

18. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

someone should do an american one...

19. krgyet08

krgyet08 New Member

wise words of wisdom my friend

20. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

cause not everyone lives in canada...(mister obvious)