Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

truth

2. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

if you don't do crimes you cant get caught.
    it will significantly reduce the risk of getting caught, i promise.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Arent you clever? Well, all tagging is illegal except for legal walls......and not all cities have those......... so I'd go out on a limb and say that most of the people are criminals, that do illegal things.

4. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

i didnt know the magnet thing works. i always thought it was a marble in the can.

EDIT: it doesnt work? it is a marble.. i jsut tried it on a krylon, rusto, walmartcans, painters touch. none worked..

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Yeah, the balls are glass on just about everything, except for a few wal-mart cans.

6. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

anyone know of any other ways to silence the cans? i wrap shirts around them and put them in my backpack upright. you can still kinda hear it tho. cause i got with about 16 cans at a time for those 2am-6am nights

7. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

just put pencil crayons in your backpack they drown out the sound of the paint cans..well for me atleast

8. dior

dior Senior Member

good way to not get caught is not to do graffiti

9. delliproof

delliproof Senior Member

smoke weed, then ull be like damn, thats risky business, and u wont do it, and wont get caught. haha.

10. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

True fucking that^^^ happened to me the other day when we were about to do a billboard. Gotta stay sober to bomb. Don't drink and that will reduce the risk.

11. RAWHEADSAREFACELESS

RAWHEADSAREFACELESS Senior Member

i wasss gonna give some things that help me but then i just realized that if 5.0 where on this thread then im sure there reading it.

12. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

^^ true but if we're talking about silencing can's that our in our backpacks how would that give cops an advantage or any ideas? I wanna know what you can do about the pea in the can because i've been told many times to do the magnet thing but haven't tested it out, and now I guess it doesn't work.

13. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

This is my two cents, simply:

"Don't piss anyone off."

This includes, where and how you get paint, the owner of the property, who's property you went through to get to your spot, and if anyone sees you.

14. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

This is my two cents, simply:

"become a cop."

This includes wearing blue, having a badge, and walking around with a gun.

15. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Look like a nerd, and act innocent, drill in your head that your innocent and you will act and appear innocent (even tho you just climb over a highway and droped a tag)

16. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

cops can't pull a weapon unless they are in danger of their life, or when they are supposed to "defend themselves and others"... where do you live? O_O
    Take that shit to court. But you'll probably not win, but still. He can't pull it if he thinks you're going to RUN...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  17. Newkidontheblock

Newkidontheblock Senior Member

personally i go paintin sober becuase then i hear everything and i got better judgement but its not that way for everyone.

18. Terrible N

Terrible N Banned

Shit most cans aren't even that loud just shake em when no ones around. Unless you're using Belton or shit with multiple balls, it shouldn't be that loud.

And there are flat round magnets that are supposed to work, I think you can find sheets of magnet shit at hardware stores, and then cut it into a shape that fits the can.

19. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

tie your fucking shoes up.i learned that the hard way.its no fun running around with no shoes on in winter haha.

as for the magnets dude above me descibed.idk where you guys are getting this from but ive tried it on rusto,krylon,colorplace all that shit and it never works.idk if its the power of the magnet or not but i suspect that its just marbles not metal balls.im sooooooooo bored.

20. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

DONT be fucking DUMB and watch where you are and whose around