Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

that sighn up sheet thing sounds interesting, except for the fact that they know your location

2. Prophat

Prophat New Member

doing any graff in your school is just plain dumb

3. Manik

Manik Member

alll you guys talk of going out big well i got news for you jack.....

DID YOU KNW THAT!:

a piece over a certain size will land your ass with a felony. straight up. have fun wtih that one.

4. SEKO123

SEKO123 Member

buy an invisibility pill and go tagging and you will never get caught.
    SEKO123

5. WISE

WISE Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fag, where would u find an invisibility pill i gots the money, pm me to tell me where to buy them

6. rent519

rent519 Senior Member

fuck invisibility just dont make yourself look as if your doing illegal things....say if your passing by a cop dont look away or try to hide your face ...if your carrying on a conversation with a friend....n u pass a cop dont shut up just keep talking so you dont look scared...make it seem as if you got nothing to hide....

7. PhAiS

PhAiS Senior Member

its actually very simple, just say, i didnt do it
    unless they catch you in the act of doing it, the only thing that can get you caught is yourself fucking up and admitting you did it

it takes balls to look a group of cops in the face and say, prove it, with a grin, but it works, cause they cant unless they have watched you do it

plus everything they say is a lie, trust me, if they say you fried confessed, its a lie, they will lie and lie to get you to slip up and confess

never confess anything until your laywer tells you to

its just that simple, and it works, you just have to be strong about it

8. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

Always deny. the smart thing to do. unless they catch you in the act... then u can still deny... hopefully he will belive you. no but seriouse deny it untill the pigs catch you int he act. then admit it and say u will clean it...

i got caught once... and he was gunna take me down town and shit and press charges and shit. but i admitted it when he caught me in the act. he asked me when i was going to do with my life and i told him i was going to be a piolet in the air force. and i said not anymroe cause this will mess it up and i told him i would quit and clean it up.. and i didnt get any charges or anything.

changed my naem and im back out now.. :ph34r:

9. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

^^ ha niice 1 i want to b in the air force special intelligence [sp?] dunno if thats gunna happen tho

10. MaD ScRiBbLeS

MaD ScRiBbLeS Senior Member

the best way to not to get cause is just dont be fuckin dumb about it..use your brain and stick with your instincts B)

11. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

i think you meant to say "caught"

12. skateparadise

You cant have a criminal record. you go and do your asvab (sp) test to see what kind of jobs you can do. ( higher grade more jobs u can choose from) but even if you do score like a 90 percent... and u have a criminal record... and u want to be a piolet. they arnt going to put you in a multi-million doller aircraft... its common sence. lol but good luck. im just going to keep taggin and useing that excuse till next year when i go to collage for my 2 year degree to get my piolet's licens.

13. meks

meks Senior Member

Paint in broad daylight with your id and license on you, have your blackbook and and flicks out and never leave home without your bright orange hunting hat and vest. ;)

14. skateparadise

^ word. thats how i tag, im scared of the dark. i go in the day light. Jus playin.

15. meks

meks Senior Member

16. meks

meks Senior Member

17. FatMasterSlim

FatMasterSlim Senior Member

haha

but when it comes down to it fellas, I think all you really are needing are Black and common sense...

FAT

18. edkrst

edkrst Member

i always wear running shoes, and i just copy sketches down out of my book. never bring your book with you

19. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

20. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

eh never wanted to be a pilot intel is like a computer job indors shit hackin codes and what not sounds fun...dunno if i wanan get in tho i think im to stupid...o well i can always work at wal-mart and rack paint wenn they unload haha