Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

2. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

I talked to a 2 star genral the other night at work. he said if you take the right pathes in the military you can get good money. he started out as a piolet.

3. ADUB510

ADUB510 Senior Member

threr are some jobs in the militairy that get good money you just have to know waht they are and wat paths to take to get there.

4. a vandal called POEM

a vandal called POEM Member

if you do graffiti, i mean real raw dirty street mobbing bombing graffiti, you will be caught someday.. so jus be ready to deal with long fuken days in court and probation....and bitchasss 1-time jacking your paint.

and to redice the risk, you cant really reduce the risk of getting caught besideds obvious shit like be quick and wear something to cover your fuken face of course

5. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

i have to dissagree to that. i know tons of people who have been bombing the street for years and they still havnt got caught or had any court shit. its the technique you use for bombing that matters. if you bomb stealth and "on-the-run" you will never get caught. and also never tell anybody what your tag is besides your crew of course.

6. Alio

Alio Senior Member

kinda off topic but kinda on i dont know what about being on probation and painting and getting caught..i got caught racking markers and now im on probation so what would happen if i got caught painting??????..i doubt i will but you never know.

7. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

well i understand how you feel man. i still cant believe you are in so much shit for stealing a sharpie but w/e. i honestly wish you best luck with your court case, and i am sure that if you put your mind to it you will be fine. as for bombing i would stop for a while. make sure anykind of evidence of previos graffiti activities are disposed of (eg. spary cans in ur room, sketches, posters, pics, other supplies, etc..) you dont want them to find what your tag is and stuff like that. so dispose of everything. after this heat dies down make up a new tag with a new style (if you want) an bomb more carefully. never carry ID on you!!!!! because if you have already been caught and have an offence you dont want to be caught again under the same name.
    hope this helps
    best of luck
    TaSoR

8. Alio

Alio Senior Member

thanks that did help i threw all my graff shit sketchbooks and poop in an old big box in my my closet thatll probaly hide it.

9. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

heres how you dont get caught, dont brag on the internet, to your friends, anybody.... just your buddies you go out with...

10. brians brain

brians brain New Member

you cant stay in one place to long or stay some were after someone has seen you and you know you look suspicious. especialy if your young anybody will call the cops on you if your young looking.

11. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

or stupid... which you just proved to be...

12. o0 *diSc* 0o

o0 *diSc* 0o Senior Member

even one of my friends i went wit Snitched on me

13. .the blue can project.

.the blue can project. Member

thats a fact..

14. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

yeah that's bad, once my freind saw one of my tags some where and said to some other kids I did'nt trust, that's his tag, I was seriously pissed.

15. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

anyways bacc on topic haha jm but yea what are the chances of me getting caught doing an over pass durin the DAY time? would ppl question why 1 or 2 kids are up there? or no an to give some detail of how the over pass is it goes in kinda deep theres some plants an shit around there its pretty shady when you get to the top but i looked at the top a few times while i was drivin by an dyou could see if someone was up there so......advice?

16. Frost

Frost Member

Best thing to do is just look around the area before you write. And if someone sees you, just run and go through various alleys.

Just yesterday I got caught. I was by my old school and I fucked that place up, and then there is this ditch with some tunnels, so I went in there and the tunnels were too small, so I just tagged and shit on the dumpsters that were in the alley. And then I was taggin' on a "beware of dog" sign, and then I was almost done with it and I looked around once more and these two old fucks were walking towards me. I just jumped down put the marker in my pocket and started jogging away. They didn't do shit, they were just yelling shit at me, (couldn't even hear what they were saying by the way) and then I just took this side alley that went between houses to a main street, so I took that, ran across the street and went to the next alley on the right (because my house is closer to the right side.) And I just started walking, and I kept looking back, and I saw them walking right past the alley. So I lost them, and I started tagging the dumpsters and shit in that alley all the way 'till I got close to my neighborhood and then stopped, simple as that, just run.

It's usually old ass people that want to try and catch you, they're always against graffiti. Me and my friend were in michaels and we were gonna jack some paint, and the isle was clear and then we got one can and this old ass bitch walked in the isle and then shes like, "I hope you guys are 18 to buy that stuff." And she got all suspicious and went to the nearest phone by the isles, and then called someone, and we just booked it outta the store. So it's usually old people that want to stop you.

Here's another story. I was bombing in a ditch and then this guy about 16-19 went by on his bike and was all. "wassup?" He didn't do shit, so it's usually old people.

And if you say that's too long to read, then fuck off.

17. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

hahah i got kinda confused when i was reading htat...but i got hte basic pointi dont think i would "run" from old ppl tho I WOULD PROLLY JUST WALK AWAY but yeh...i almost got caught doin another over pass which is why im askin for advice now? idk but yeh it a highway above it then 4 lane rd under it so yeh....a cop rolled up then turned his lights on and pulled over then turned the siren on so we slid down that ramp or w.e it is an we fuckin booked across the 4 lane shit was crazyi almost got hit twice haha but it wouldnt have been then 1st time....but anyways yeh i been checkin out this pass an theres alot of traffic but its kinda a busy area so i dont think ppl would stop and as for cops..they're always down the street at this military richy rich hood they never try to go through our side of the trax tho

18. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Senior Member

how does getting busted for graff affect an elementary teaching career?

19. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

I think about the best way not to get caught is to not fuckin rack shit. Especially when you're in small cities and shit where everyone knows everyone. If $100 worth of paint pens have been jacked and you get busted doing graff with paint pens, a lot of the time they put two and two together.

I'm personally tired of hearing fuckin 13 year old toys thinking their bad asses. "Oh I racked this" "I bombed that in the middle of the day". I can honestly say there is 2-3 actual graff artists here for every 20 toys.

You can do tons of graff with markals, kiwis, and scrawl pens. So basicly what I'm saying is, don't be 13 and doing graff. LOL

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

damn honestly, most people dont care about graff....so just hit shit up.