Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

I saw unearth last year. That shit was ill. I dont like hardcore and im definitly not straight edge, but unearth put on a fucking sick show and i dont mind hearing hardcore in my buddies cars and shit sometimes.

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

those last 3 arent the same

3. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Most you kids probly bullshitting. Most of you just spend all ur time on this site, and do shitty sketches all day. If your really hardcore, then you wouldnt have the time to be talking constantly about it.

4. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

yo i love hardcore, but i do listen to some metal. i like unearth there sick

5. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

Fuck labels.

Listen to spazz.

6. peoria

peoria Member

im into hardcore. i dont wear make up and all that shit but i dont give a shit if someone does. its not my responsiblity to make them dress a way. im not fashion police.

7. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

snow2skate, you wouldnt know hardcore if it kicked you in the face, so dont talk about shit you have no idea about

8. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

snow2skate..whatever kid. if we were really hardcore? wtf do you know about hardcore music. . and i don't do shitty sketches all day. ive seen some of your shit online and its not bad, but im right at your level maybe even a little better. ive been involved with hardcore for a long time. so get out kid. bring some knowledge not insults.

9. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

right on havoc! signs of hope are bad ass!

10. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

11. Confuz

Confuz Senior Member

what are some of the bands you guys listen to?
    i like a lot so ill just name a few
    bury your dead, all else failed, blacklisted, saetia, orchid, comeback kid, one dead three wounded, and stretch armstrong
    just some you could say hardcore bands
    i listen to a lot of other genres also

12. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

nice! i like bury your dead and comeback kid is on of my favorite hardcore bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    and stretch arm strong is a good one too

13. Sir.Ogre

Sir.Ogre Member

I love that picture, and you for posting it.

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

yeah man, sings of hope is the shit, that song on their page is new, and i hadent heard it till like 15 minutes ago

15. Confuz

Confuz Senior Member

good shit dude

16. Noir

Noir Member

I'm into hardcore.

Bury Your Dead kicks ass, as does Fear Before and Norma Jean. BTBAM put out one of the best CD's I've ever heard this year. (Sadly, FATA put out one of the worst.)

If you've never heard them, check out Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza. They're a pretty good grind-core band from around here.

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

18. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

death threat and folsom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! THATS THE REAL ISH! SON!!!!!!!!

19. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

yo. hardcore is tight stuff, real hardcore, but punk is better. but i guess we are al lbrothers in the underground.
    dont know if u know this but there should be a tread on harcore, but i think its only music. whatever i dont care.
    hardcorescene in southlyon and ann arbor, is becoming shit real fast, thank god those trendy ass fucks never got a good hold on punk.

and while we are talking about hardcore, anyone know the actual difference between it and new age metal? like Trivium what the hell are they? as far as i know harcore is just less mettal and not like crazy long without the crazy solos but im not sure

20. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

That ourfinalsay band was pretty good.