Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

If You Had To Pick 3 People To Go Bombin With Who

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Apr 9, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OPRAH!

OPRAH! Senior Member

cope2 hes like straight up careless and shit i love that if you have ever seen his videos you know what im talkin about i dont even know who else though

2. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

funny thing half of u.. would go out with cope2 or ja or whataver... n be too shook ot rock any spot that theyd wana hit

3. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

agreed with hot head... the dude is nice.

i want to know the craziest people who have never been caught and thats who im rollin with

4. infer one

infer one Elite Member

I WOULD PICK GESUS CAUSE IM TOTALLY STUCK ON HIS DICK, ACTUALLY THE PERSON I RESPECT MOST ON HERE IS EVAK, PAINTING WITH HIM WOULD BE FUCKING AWSOME, HE DOESNT GET THE PROPER AMOUNT OF CREDIT OR RESPECT THAT HE DESERVES, FUCKING TOYS ON HERE I JUST WISH I COULD KILL THEM BEFORE I KILL MYSELF

5. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

6. infer one

infer one Elite Member

FOR BOMBING IT WOULD BE HAVOC, AA, AND LIKE SOME OTHER COOL CAT

FOR PIECING IT WOULD BE EVAK, OKES, AND SOME OTHER COOL CAT

THIS THREAD IS STUPID THOUGH

7. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

idk some sikkkk catzz

monet, picasso, rembrant

8. infer one

infer one Elite Member

BUMP FOR THE FUCKING TOYS

9. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Well I'd like to say thanks for the compliment. But would also like to say that on here, MAYBE, I do deserve "some" respect...whatever that means. But on the streets of L.A. I have a long way to go, I need to put in a good ammount of work for years and years on end to DESERVE respect.

10. infer one

infer one Elite Member

WELL I JUST LOOKED AT MOST OF YOUR FLICKS TODAY, I ALWAYS KNEW YOUR SHIT WAS DOPE, LIKE THAT OVERPASS YOU DID WITH TANK I REMEMBER SOMEONE GIVING YOU SHIT FOR THAT, LIKE THE WATER UNDERNEATH OR SOMETHING. ON HUNDRED PROOF.COM THERE IS A CREW THREAD AND THATS WHERE I SAW MOST OF YOUR WORK.

JUST THOUGHT ID PUT IT OUT THERE TO THE KIDS THAT THERE ARE ACTUAL WRITERS ON HERE THAT BURN AND THEY DONT ALL GOTTA SIT ON THE GESUS DICK CAUSE IT GETS TIRING AFTER A WHILE

11. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Haha, aight man. Well thanks. :p

12. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

i love you infer.

13. joust

joust Elite Member

the first two on your list are amaing artists. But i dont really know how they are with street bombing, i mean im sure they can do awsome shit but i would rather go with like.

cope
    sake

someone else haha

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

sake would want to go with you... he likes to go solo...

ahah but id lik to go with ihm... he never gets arrested.(well okay.. once).. haha

minone... he just talks so funny... haha outta be fun

hum... with evak and grab... and hum... i duno who else... proably a guy like loafus or something...
    they all do more the simple bubble letters... and i like rocking fulletter simples... or burners off the highway... duno bout loaf, but me, evak and tony all like to climb and hit highspots haha... that and our styles are totally different... i might have some trouble keeping up since i write a longer name and im overall a slow painter, but evak likes to go with detail and grab with cleaness so im assuming both of them arent super fast either...

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

im usualy the first one done, i always have to wait around for people

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha oh well... either u paint really fast or u paint with slow ppl...

im getting better on speed... used to take me 15 seconds on a tag... then agian as far as tags n throws go i usually go ocmplext... but ya im not so bad on the speed now.. they just are abit sloppy lol...

but for pieces... if im going painting with my crew... i usually show up 30 minutes or an hour earlier at the wall to get a head start

17. virus

virus Senior Member

well i dont really know about famous tagers but i would just go with anyone who has the balls atleast down here in texas were i leave fuk no one does this shit down here only on paper i do it wen i kan

18. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

i would go with totem2, and geser, basically the 3a guys, call me a jock rider, but none of yall can disagree with me that you wouldnt go bombing with those guys if you had the chance.

19. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

ohh, not to mention SEEN, i saw the KINGS AND TOYS movie, and damn, hes changed, but he still looks dedicated to his shit. haha he looks like he should be a Biker guy or some shit liek that.

20. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

bump...

bi-psy speeks the truth ;)