Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Jesus Saves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zealot, Jun 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

2. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

I met him a while ago..

he's aight.

3. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

I have a question...if the bible had specifically said that graffiti was a sin, would any of you guys stop doing it?

just wondering

As for Jesus Saves guy, he has a message with his graff, thats something a lot cats cant say the have...not my thing but whatever, to each his own...

4. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

would the anglican church stop wedding gays if it said not to in the bible? would the KKK stop discriminating against black people? would catholics still follow the pope? strangely enough, Martin luther once wrote a little book thing that was called "on jews and their lies" which was used by Hitler as a reference to write Mein Kamph (sp?)

5. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

why do black people always have nightmares?

cause the last black person who had a dream was killed

B) oh yes, i went there

6. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

is this directed to olny christians, or everyone in whole? i dont think it would have much of an impact on anything, because even out of the 10 commandments people break them all the time: using the lords name, coveting, etc..
    so sinning is nothing new. everybody sins, even christians. acording to the religion its not up to someone to decide to sin or not, its weather they are humble enough to repent for their sins, and admit their unholyness that will get someone into heaven. you can kill someone and as long as you ask to be forgiven for it you can still go to heaven. (i think..? if anyone whos christian wants to back me up/ correct me thats appreciated. i go to church but im kinda nihilist i dont really know what to believe so i dont believe anything)

7. masen_one

masen_one Senior Member

the catholic religion as a whole is just political propaganda to get people to follow what the leaders say. know your history. and dont say this offends you cuz your whole catholic ideology offends me.

8. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Senior Member

yeah and yor religion offends me...
    so keep it quiet.

9. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

catholicism and christianity are quite different.. especially when it comes to propaganda. your confused and dont know what your talkin about so keep quite. you too greeny.

Anyways Pogo your right you can murder someone and still go to heaven.. providing you ask for forgiveness and understand that your going because Jesus died for you. good too see this has promoted some discussion.

10. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

i destroyed my family with insect
    i didnt know, god told me it was cool

11. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

i know that you dont care what i have to say but since im an asshole im gunna shove it down your throat just like all my christian friends

12. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

hitler didnt care (sympathy wise) at all?? thats bulshiat.. and he was capable but hard when get use d to certain way and thousands of people cheer you on for what you do.. if people booed at his first speech etc hwe culda gradually canged.. and hes human therefore he has emotions so im sure he felt bad for things her did just not in the publc eye..

anyways jesus is not the 'god' (to me) theres a source but it defeintly doenstcome from any organised religion that people made.. there commonalitles like human moral insticnt thats put in religion that i as a human follow (as well as whats considered immooral like everyone else)... but dont follow tis specific crap like jesus etc hes not the to me..

13. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

why r we talking about jesus, we are all criminals / vandals, and yu wanna find god? shiiiittttt...where the fuck was i when criminals started turning into religouse freaks.

14. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

Being religious doesn't make you a freak. Being a criminal doesn't mean you can't be religious. Writers aren't even real criminals anyway.

15. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

Writer's arnt criminals at all. It's thoes wanna be gangster crack dealers. Thoes people in jail for murder, robbery, rape and molestation. Michael Jackson is even a criminal. He just has money to get out of all his shit.

16. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

what.. criminals is just a label for people who violate these laws.. so yea writers are crimnials.. "its those wanna be ganster crack dealers".. well if they are wannabees then thry probably arent ctiminals (going by that term 'wannabees')..

17. hittingyourmom

hittingyourmom Senior Member

shut the fuck

18. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

19. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

STF [/b][/quote]
    lol. masen i love you.
    catholism is just rediculous(sp?). alot of it contradicts the bible. and in the council of hold on a second...
    "...tradition was still regarded principallyas an interpretation and unravelling of scripture, but later it gradually came to stand over against scripture. AT the council of trent 1545-63 tradition and scripture were defined as two distinct authorities."
    from eerdmans handbook to the history of christianity, page 14. and then in 431 AD theres the council of ephesus and blah blah blah. I watched kingdom of heaven (gooood movie) twice in the past week and the stuff the church people say in that movie is just..retarded...and the huge golden cross...
    furthermore, the catholic church makes it bishops and whoever else to take a vow of celibacy, when jesus precisely said "it is better not to marry but some will not be able to handle the lust adn therefore should" which is most likely the reason little catholic boys get raped all the time. The main passage of scripture they use to justify the whole mary thing says "and jesus said to the disciple, 'here is your mother'" and they interpret that to be saying that mary is the mother of God and everybody's spirituality. but in john 1:1 it says that "in the beginning there was the word(jesus), and the word was with god, and the word WAS god" so i think it'd be pretty hard to be the mother of someone who predates you about infinite number of years. "from spirit is born spirit and from flesh is born flesh". i dont mean to insult anyone..but hey.

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

you guys take the whole "art" aspect of graff to heart wayyy too much. graff aint art. and dont try arguing it.