Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Jesus Saves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zealot, Jun 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

fuck religion.....its the sorce of all the worlds problems.....

2. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

yeah FUCK JESUS

...jesus if you heard that, im sorry, i didnt mean that

3. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

jesus is not real...hes like santa clause, except that even adults are nieve enough to believe in him

4. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

Thats funny, becuase i dont think there are people out there who dedicate their entire lives to proving that santa claus doesnt exist... :rolleyes:

5. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

Damn Jew

6. FatMasterSlim

FatMasterSlim Senior Member

haha^

Well I believe Jeusus is my lord and savior but I dont think he links graffit on some real stuff, it may not specifically say writing on walls is a sin but it does say that you have to not only follow Gods rules but the rules of sciety as well so ehh Im at a crossroads...its tough

FAT

7. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

8. jesussaves

jesussaves Senior Member

yo also check me out at streetsaresayingthings.com click on the graffiti box and when ya see the word search type in jesus saves and leave me a post.also e-mail me if ya have questions cause i got [email protected] bless ya all and please remember people that jesus loves ya all and so do i.peace p.s you guys might think im crazy 4 sayingthins but this is a reality fact.i got cought 4 graff and before i went 2 court i prayed and in that same night jesus came and visit me in c73.the lights was off and he lit up the cell bright enough 4 me 2 see all inmates sleeping.he was dressed in almond color glittering his eyes was like sky blue sea color and his haor was made out of gold looking like he had 9 golding scrolls hanging from his head.he gave me a golding key with 10 digits with a beutifull cross hanging.i cant tell if it was a dream or not but it was really christ who spoke 2 me that night.

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

GOD DAMN IT.

10. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala Elite Member

11. Kraze3

Kraze3 Senior Member

hes ok, needs to get his nintendo addiction sorted tho

12. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

its not good to play a lot of nintendo?i think its positive
    hating something you dont know and care about is a source of all the worlds problems
    religion isnt the cause its the people that interprete it in their favorable way...
    religion isnt the cause of the ozon destruction
    ...about religion...interpretation is the key...the bible is FULL of symbols and metaphores
    ...for exemple...hell is not a place were you burn literally when you die...i think that the "people" who wrote it were very wise and wanted to warn us from the .....IGNORANCE...
    which can lead to horrible wars
    and the paradise isnt a place were you go when you die... its the ways you feel when your full of love...
    so fear is an illusion and only love is real i think thats the main point of the bible...
    and when bible speaks of death... its not the death as we know it like..."couic"...its just the fear, the anger and the negative emotions....

ignorance is to be explained too its not about knowledge... but about not believing love is some thing you just can take and go...
    people think you have to earn the love from "god" and be forgiven to be a sinner ...but its there hes giving it to you no matter what and if you understand it maybe youll understand that there is nothing else that you need...negative emotions...they all come from fear...so the main thing to do is to analyse your self ALL the time to know where your negative emotions comes from...always from fear...now you must admit that its true and to say to your self that you are not afraid and its an illusion but still fear is sometimes usefull so you are gonna tame it and it will be your slave...it will give you advice not orders so you will be abel to decide and think before you act...every body knows it this is so simple but yet so hard to execute because you need a whole lot of motivation....maybe youll think that it has no sense because you have to kinda "work" and then "earn" the love...but thats not really it...all the negative emotion are only blocking the way to the love...kinda...so believe me youll never know what love is if you dont constently analyze yourself...of course you can feel it... but more and more youll know that where you were before was nothing compared to were you are and will be and it never stops...

so its not like god doesnt want to give love to sinner and send them to hell...
    its more that ignorance is blocking the way to the love and harmony
    thats the message that is givin in the bible and that is not a profitable interpratation for president bush and its friends...but dont hate him...its negative... the best ways to change the world is to love your "enemies"....

and there is nothing about afterdeath in the bible...if so it can be interprated...nobody knows what is after death...invent your own logic

13. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

i dont know if god exists but i believe in magic

14. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

jesus saves pain, apparently.
    preach , preach , preach and the lord shall breach the expanse of your life.
    An estrangement in your relations with god.....
    you know he's sitting back and watching Nickelodean.

15. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

16. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

the article brought a smile to my face
    i guess the message works

17. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

glad to hear that your reaction bought a smile to my face

18. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I am hunting wabbits..

19. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

saying jesus probably didnt exist isnt proof of the invalidity of christianism or any religion...the bible is a story not a bibliography in my interpratation... people that think it is are just different than you...its not necessarely bad...

20. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i stil;l think this guys wack :lol: