Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Jesus Saves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zealot, Jun 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala Elite Member

2. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

what the fuck is proof when yo can lways be skeptical of pretty much anything you want.. themost boring thing you can say is "it doesnt prove" yes we all agree we cant prove sanything were not talking aobut prrof just say reason to believe..

3. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

of course but one thing that is real it is love and that the most important thing in religion nothing else matters believe what you want

4. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

5. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

6. Grigory Rasputin

Grigory Rasputin Senior Member

?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  7. Tekel

Tekel Elite Member

Romans 13:1
    Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. (2) Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

these verses explane how graff is wrong but if u put it this way all sin is equal in Gods eye there is no greater sin. correct me if im wrong and this is how i feel but u could go kill somone and Gods gonna see it the same way.

this is kinda cool tho in the bible God writes on a wall.

Daniel 5:10-29
    But you his son, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, although you knew all this. 23 And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified. 24 Then the fingers of the hand were sent from Him, and this writing was written. 25 "And this is the inscription that was written: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

one verse i like in proverbs i think is.

the way of a fool is right in his own eye, but he who needs counsel is wise.

hope this helped anyone still woundering about the graff is wrong questions on the other pages

peace
    Tekel.

8. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

why would it be wrong? its art

god doesnt really care about your sins he just want you to realize "something" and to acomplishe yourself trough your action doing creative stuff and helping people......its not complicated...

they are mainly two of voice inside of us our instinc and our individuality
    we have to meditate to tame our fears which are part of our instinct because for alot of people these are a major motivation to do thing that are related to personnal "needs"...which are not essantial from a certain point...
    indiviuality on the other "side" is something coming from "god" it is what unify us with the universe and allows us to love and feel the love... for some people it is limited to a group of people that they believe in and have faith in... for other it is limited to themself only...im sorry for those..

sins arent bad in fact they are just nothing.. they have no value...if you do "sins" you wont go down and down for ever...youll just turn in circle thats what youll do...its a viscious circle...but it doesnt exist its an invention...be true to yourself...sins arent bad they are just plain USELESS...

we are all connected but we deny it

anyways im just happy that i can express myself in this thread...

9. NEVOS ONE

NEVOS ONE Senior Member

JESUS KONG KLAN!!!
    MTC JERSEY

10. Grigory Rasputin

?

11. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

very interresting...lewis vs freud

what do you mean by religious do you believe in god ...the eternal debate...

"Pascal's wager is a very similar argument: "You have two things to lose [if you bet against the existence of God]: the true and the good....If you win [that is, if you bet that God exists] you win everything; if you lose you lose nothing." Pascal also defines some of the benefits of belief: " you will be faithful, honest, humble, grateful, full of good works, a sincere, true friend." Given that argument, who could choose not to believe in God?"

12. Grigory Rasputin

?

13. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

i also share your believes..but the simple notion of god isnt a religion ...i think
    ... there is also the question of what was there before the universe what could there be in the future...im not securizing myself in the tougth of god its just that its the only possibility that just seemed realistic to me...

...like they said.. the thing only that is important is to take position and to confront your fears...

this average theory is kinda action/reaction maybe you know michael aivanov...he says love is the principal canal of all the energies which we can recieve but those energies are coming out of us into "reality" and the opposite he compares this relation to a very large number of dualities : the sun sending ligth to the leaves of a tree(uses energy to transform CO2 into O2,etc,etc), a mothers love for her child ... it can be adapted to the notion of god...im not saying this because i believe in god..i have not yet decided if i believe in him or not....because i cant seem to see what is in the back of my head behind me and in me at the same time...i want to touch my ownbrain ...mmm yeeeess....mmm it feels ssoo good....aaarrrgghhghrg...huh? what ...oh yes im real ...
    ... then may be god exists...

moderation is a beautifull word to me, alowing few or more excesses from time to time deponding on what is also quite important...by excess i mean that alot of "energy" is transmitted a mear comparison could be a running mans foot pounding on the ground the energy spent excess the level when walking...
    perhaps there is one energy than can be obtained indefenetely demanding a very little energy..but that would be most selfish act...
    maybe there is one and if it was real would i dive?
    what if that energy was above the love i have?
    will i be able to absorb it
    i dont like the feel of guilt...like if i havent eaten enough
    is the idea of a better world is shared by non believers...

Raspoutin my names sAd whats yours

those time come mostly when i dont do anything(creation,relation,destruction)..i dont know why but weed is such a cameleon... most of the time its because of that... this has been a long time i havent been so afraid
    it is like going in a hole in the sky but the hole goes more and more fuzzy .. i cant find the middle only because there is no guides... its serching for that limite that is point less but feels good to me because im crazy and i like to spend when i have nothing...actually i am destroying but it feels other wise like walking in circles for hours...i come to say what i dont want to in certain circumstances...i see a neurologue because ive hhad convulsion since high school and i need to take pills i never asked if some kind of ysthymia or unipolar syndrom could be the source of the convulsions...google...any ways i am dealing very well with it at normal times...
    of voice telling me to shut up explains the fact that i believe to have problem to express my self...im constantly on my toes...this is what i feel when i look back on me at the moment...i gotta admit im getting pretty confused, its been so long its like i dont really remember... was i always like that ...or have i been "sleeping" i think im getting tired ...boum!!zzz

14. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

15. SPACE420

SPACE420 Member

i i was at bombing when i met him that was a funny ass night my boy sprang his ankle when we was running from the piggies

16. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

Chinois:
    " La vie ne serait-elle pas un rêve ? Certains tirés par le réveil d’un rêve gai se désolent. D’autres délivrés par le réveil d’un rêve triste se réjouissent. Les uns et les autres tandis qu’ils rêvaient ont cru à la réalité de leur rêve. Après le réveil il se sont dit que ce n’était qu’un vain rêve. Ainsi en est-il du grand réveil, la mort, après lequel on dit de la vie ce ne fut qu’un long rêve. Mais parmi les vivants peu comprennent cela. Presque tous croient être bien éveillés. Ils se croient vraiment les uns rois, les autres valets. Nous rêvons tous, vous et moi. Moi qui vous dit que vous rêvez, je rêve aussi mon rêve... Jadis, une nuit, je fus un papillon, voltigeant, content de son sort. Puis je m’éveillais, étant Zhuangzi. Qui suis-je, en réalité ? Un papillon qui rêve qu’il est Zhuangzi ? Ou Zhuangzi qui s’imagine qu’il fut un papillon ? Dans ce cas y a-t-il deux individus réels ? Y a-t-il eu transformation réelle d’un individu à l’autre ? ".

La limite entre le rêve et la réalité n’est que fonction de circonstance puis d’appréciation. Mais, ce qui est sur, c’est que le rêve a besoin du sommeil comme le sommeil a besoin du rêve. Et que l’un et l’autre sont indispensables à l’éveil... donc à la vie. Le sommeil, comme le rêve, représente encore la part de mystère qui est en chacun de nous et de tous temps certains on cherché à en trouver la clé. Or, suivant Albert Einstein :
    " Le plus beau sentiment qu’on puisse éprouver st le sens du mystère. C’est la source de tout art véritable, de toute vraie science. Celui qui n’a jamais connu cette émotion, qui ne possède pas le don d’émerveillement, autant vaudrait qu’il fut mort. Ses yeux et son cœur se sont fermés ".

17. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

here we have the biggest fucking retard on the face of this planet^^^

it's proven fact that a man named jesus actually walked the earth.. that doesn't mean all the other stuff is true, it just means that he walked the earth. how can you say that he never existed?

and i'm not even a very religious person

18. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

19. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

a proven fact?!!?!

funny who he calls the biggest retard ever

20. Ume

Ume Moderator

wow your stupid