Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

July 4th: Declaration of Talitha Day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheMurderousMisterMero_, Jul 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Talitha

Talitha Member

In Genesis 38 Onan spilled his Seed and look what happened............ God killed him. Dead. :eek:

And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
    And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
    And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

you may be to busy readin your bible but in human anatomy the actual baby is in the woman. its the egg thats the kid not sperm dumbass. you cant grow from a pile of goo. plus men produce so much sperm that masturbation doesnt do shit to fertility. sorry vagrant i had to bring that point up

3. Ume

Ume Moderator

You're either new to masturbating or you have a really low sperm count.

4. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

yeah i mean, just this morning i wiped off millions of potential children into an old pair of socks.

5. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

You down if I spill some seed on your face?

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Plus the fact that only one out of millions of sperm make it into the egg. Does that make it murder during intercourse, anyway?

7. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

I think you're doing it wrong

8. dior

dior Senior Member

i want to bust on you Talitha may i do so
    you can call me any time just pm me for my number

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Welcome back, Talitha! Thank you for responding to my request.
    Now, as for our little disagreement here.

Like all Christians, you seem to be highly uneducated when it comes to anything scientific, such as human anatomy and biological reproduction.

The definition of Murder, is as follows:
    Thus, according to common law countries, which also include Christian countries, only the killing of an ENTIRE human being is considered murder.
    The sperm contained in semen are only individual living cells, no different than any other living cell of a human being, such as skin, saliva, blood, or vaginal discharge.
    If you consider the death of sperm cells to be murder, then anyone who sheds living skin cells, spits, bleeds, or women who get their period are also Murderers.
    But masturbation is only kills sperm cells. Since you obviously would not have attended any sexual education classes, I now will inform you on what a sperm cell is.

If you indeed read that definition, instead of closing your eyes, rocking back and forth, and mumbling scripture for 60 seconds, you will find that only AFTER a male sperm cell combines with a female egg cell is it even possible for a new human being to develop.
    Souls are not contained in sperm cells, and if you believe in souls, you will know that souls are not born upon conception, nor die upon death.
    So therefor the death of a sperm does not kill a soul. Once a new human organism develops after conception, the soul merely occupies that organism until death when it leaves.
    If you follow a more scientific and atheist approach, you would believe that souls don't exist, and consciousness only develops after a certain point in the human organisms development, which means there is no soul in a sperm, thus, the death of a sperm is not considered murder of a soul.

But this is just single sperm. What about sperm that are actually ejaculated during sexual intercourse, and find their way to the females egg? What about that one sperm that makes its way into the egg and thus together they conceive the development of a new human organism?
    And what if that fertilized egg FAILS to implant in the uterus, but is instead flushed out of the body during the females period?
    Most Christians say life starts at conception, which means when a fertilized egg fails to implant, it has been murdered.
    The female has no control over the success of the fertilized egg implanting, it just failed to attach to the wall of the uterus, and start developing into a human organism.
    This means that any female who has had sex more than one time, but has not gotten pregnant, could be a serial killer.

Furthermore, to quote scripture when it comes to murder (which, oddly, you didn't do):
    ANY HURTFUL action against ones body or another's body is considered murder. This means consuming a poor diet, not exercising, smoking, standing in the sun too long, and trimming your fingernails too short is considered Murder, and anyone who does these things is causing bodily arm, and thus is considered a Murderer, and will go to Hell.

Lastly, you said:
    The keywords here are "possible pre-born infant."
    A possible Pre-born infant is not a pre-born infant, thus it is not a human infant, which means no human beings were killed.
    If killing male sperm is considered killing a "possible pre-born infant," then killing female eggs is also considered killing a "possible pre-born infant," which means ANY female, REGARDLESS of if the egg was fertilized or not, IS A MURDERER AND WILL GO TO HELL.

In conclusion, masturbation is no different than getting a bloody nose, or spitting saliva (which contains living cells) onto the ground, neither of which is murder, thus in no way can masturbation be considered murder either.

I win.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  10. Beats_His_Wife

Beats_His_Wife Senior Member

The entire website is supposed to be a joke according to wikipedia.......I'm kinda pissed it was hilarious while it lasted

11. dior

dior Senior Member

lulz at the

"I win."

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i know this, i'm simply arguing for the enjoyment of owning someone in a debate.
    This whole thread exists here because we KNOW the Landover Baptists are just trolls, and their true intent is anti-religious extremism, and to show that the Christian religion is ridiculous if followed explicitly word for word.
    If these people were serious, and actually practiced what they preached, this thread would have been deleted long ago, and they would have been perma-banned.

This is just all in good fun.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  13. Beats_His_Wife

Beats_His_Wife Senior Member

Thats true satisfaction. more satisfactory then any amount of masturbation could ever bring you

14. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Vagrant, you're being way to serious. I doubt anyone will ever read that post, by the way.

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Proper, you're taking my post way to serious.

16. Pryze$

Pryze$ Senior Member

holy fuck man lulz

if it really existed i wudv been soooooooo pissed at how ignorant the dudes were

damn trollers an their clever ways :mad:

17. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

trollers will troll man

18. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

I believe your trying to say, trolls trolling trolls.

19. Buddy Christ

Buddy Christ Banned

I<3 Groupies

Just gotta watch out for the crabs

20. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned