Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just A Friendly Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by CALLMETOYCUZIDONtPOSTFLICKS, Aug 24, 2005.

Share This Page

?

best is...

1. CALLMETOYCUZIDONTPOSTFLICKS

50.0%
  2. NIK1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CHASE4

50.0%
  1. chase4

chase4 Senior Member

oh ya sorry forgive me okes well done nice piece lovin ur unique style ur rippin up every battle u enter

2. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

3. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Actually chase i have respect from alot of people on here. theres like 20-30 people on here at most that hate me..and the rest like me, and like my work. and this wasnt about the atomic battle, but w/e your to dense minded to understand so im not even gonna waste my time on your wack ass. You dont even have say on here, look at the way your acting, saying all this shit you think you know, your just a begginner dude you have no say in this shit.

4. chase4

chase4 Senior Member

who the fuck says im a beginner suppose ur one of those fukers who judges ability by post count in that case we wud have some kick ass writers in here who have nuthin to do but post shit. Fuckin punk ass kid!

5. CALLMETOYCUZIDONtPOSTFLICKS

CALLMETOYCUZIDONtPOSTFLICKS Senior Member

look at how your acting snow2skate... you arent good, but yet you think you run this place becasue in your mind you think you are good. and keep your beef outta this battle.

6. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

wow, you really are stupid, YOUR IN THIS BATTLE, thats how i judged you, and ive seen work from you before, fuk some people are stupid.

7. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

How do i think i run this place? all i do on here, is help people with there problems, chat a bit. And post w/e ideas i have baout things hapening on the site...thats not acting like i control it in anyway, im doing exactly what you and everyone else does on here.

8. chase4

chase4 Senior Member

well said

9. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

I wasnt the one who started the beef, you guys did, all i did was post one of my thoughts, you guys were the ones who went all, time of month on me.

10. chase4

chase4 Senior Member

hey i got an idea snow 3 skate why dont you go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself

11. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

What a great come back, I love how you used an analogy of hide and go seek to say go fuck myself, its so funny, cause it never gets said on this site <_<. Just kill yourself chase..

12. chase4

chase4 Senior Member

13. THANKful AKIH

THANKful AKIH Senior Member

whos peice is under that???

14. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Mine,, omg chase,,you threw a virtual bomb over my sketch, im so fukn pissed, thats it im fukn lining every single one of your tags on bombing science!!!!!!!.. :lol: .. cahse by doing that bomb you just showed an example of how much you suck haha

15. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Snow2Skate needs to have a battle with Okes!!! I think it would be close

16. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Even if we did, it still wouldnt change anything, Just cause some random kid beat me.

17. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Oh and also Chase4, as i recall, you left me a comment on deviantart saying you liked my work, and that you wanted me to come and tell you what i think of yours... ZING!

18. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

okes sketch is very nice
    to bad his attitude sucks ass
    or is it his ego
    hell, i think it both!!

19. epod

epod Elite Member

snow2skate..... lol i dont think it matters why they started 3d, cause yours is better anywways. lol whhat good is it biting shit if your shit is worse than what you bit it from?not calling ppl biters, just saying, ....dont worry snow, the true 3d king will emerge. until then, i say we have a 3d battle

20. Slob

Slob Elite Member

you sent me the link for this shit when i was at work.... now 12 seconds of my time were wasted.

dude, what is the point in the battle? how about we battle mr.she