Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Krylon Ultra Flat Black

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zoro, Nov 3, 2005.

Share This Page

1. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

paint in general smells delicious

2. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

word, i racked a bunch an when i got home and started inspecting the cans, they all had those wack nozzels:(

but ive got extra caps

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

you cant take those tips off can you? the shitty ones the new krylons come with?

4. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

iunno, i havent tried it yet. there still sitting here. i used my caps on my mtn last night too:(

5. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

OH YEAH! Sometimes I like to spray the shit in my nose! I don't bother painting. I just fuckin sniff it!

6. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

R.I.P
    Krylon ultra-flat black
    you will be missed

7. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

8. sc zombie

sc zombie Senior Member

9. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

nah.
    you can take them off.
    but unless you have a cap that has a pin in it, you've got nothing.
    and krylon and some varnishes are the only aerosols i have seen with caps with pins.

10. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

Them new caps on the Krylons suck so bad.

11. genre

genre Member

who the fuck smells paint? are you retarded? cause you will be soon if you keep that shit up son. it has some lemon scent i've heard, but that shit is badddddd for you. the xylene and tolulyne in that can fuck up your liver, lungs, and brain functions. inhaling paint is almost as bad as sticking your dick in a blender. go try that.

12. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

shut the fuck up, your not a doctor, hell you probly dont have your high school diploma yet...

this guy says you dont know a goddamned thing
    awww.irishhealth.com_content_image_12288_Doctorinmask.jpg

13. genre

genre Member

who the fuck do you think you are man? thats a well known fact. xylene is a very harmful chemical used to keep paint in its liquid form, so that it doesn;t harden up while inside a can or marker. i know exactly what im talking about, even if i dont have my high school diploma. this guy says you should fuck off.
    atbn0_google_com_images_6fa9515edde88c4b45c06a455a2527bf._.jpg

14. genre

genre Member

or maybe you're another guy who thinks smelling paint is awesome. go do it more, jackass.

15. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

whatever if honestly think just painting with spray paint is gonna give you cancer in the three years you might write.....

jesus? what a pussy ass religious icon
    ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h117_thedarkmoonknight_bob_jesus_amandaEvans.jpg

act like you know

16. genre

genre Member

ahahahahhaa, okay, that one is better, but i didn;t say it will give you cancer... i've heard on a few forums before that the shit in paint has come back to huant writers who didn;t use respirators or masks... stuff like liver and kidney problems, and inhaling too much of any chemical is bad for your lungs. you dont need to be a doctor to figure that out, you just need some common sense. i dont paint with a mask, cause im not worried about it. i just cant believe the dumbass who made this thread... we dont care if he sniffs paint, hes just a retard.

17. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

no, anyone who said that was just tryin to sound hard, like he had mad years in the game it oculd fuck you up like that but you would have to be intentionaly huffing it for years

18. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

Genre- So your saying whenever you go to paint that you cant smell it? You don't have to huff to get a wiff of the smell..

19. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

Mess,
    That is where i smell most of my paint.
    i dont know anyone who huffs paint that writes. i know alot of writers who will have fucked up livers from too much drinking though.

20. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

but thats cuased cos they paint so much they become alchaholics, shit i need to get a resparator sometime soon