Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Krylon Ultra Flat Black

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zoro, Nov 3, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

2. genre

genre Member

hammer, shut the fuck up, i dont know who's up your ass, but you're a faggot. you're probably just bored, and decided hey, this guys making perfect sense, im gonna go fuck his shit up. i didn't say anything about experience, i told you i dont even have my high school, i've been at it for just under 3 years, and i couldn't fuck anybody up, im like 5'7. XYLENE IS FUCKING TOXIC, AND YOU'RE A DUMBASS. and mess, nah, i smell it sometimes, but i mean, i never really sit there smelling it, and enjoying it, i tihnk if you enjoy the smell of the paint, thats when it gets harmful, cause you're trying to smell it more.

3. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

why because you bought another little kids stupid story?
    yes paint can be harmful, but only in amounts larger than anyone will ever see
    i wasnt tryin to bust YOU out home boy so cool your fuckin jets, and as to safety respirators are a fuckin joke, thats why its illeagal to paint cars in anything other than a fresh air hood. no you will not get fuckin brain damage or cancer or adverse affects for spray paint unless your abusing it, peroid

4. genre

genre Member

okay, ahahahahahhahaha, so after allllllllllllllll that bullshit, are we good now?

5. Jet

Jet Elite Member

you better hope so. Internet beef is serious. I heard the last time some kid questioned Hammer Time he tracked the kid through his IP address, went to his town, crossed out the only 2 tags the kid had running (in the middle school bathroom) and then buried his dog alive.

I swear I read it on a forum somewhere....

6. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

i heard it was in the local newspapers and all over the local news.

7. Jet

Jet Elite Member

8. genre

genre Member

i know man, like, it was in the paper, right next to the article on people who have no lives, so they lurk forums, and get involved in arguments that are none of their business.

9. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

it is my business, because noone is going to have any problems from paint, and im tired of seeing questions about respirators when in fact a fuckin respirator isnt going to stop the shit like xylene, and all the other crap, all its gonna do is stop you from smellin paint....

why you wearing girls clothes son?

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i know it looks like hes wearing skinny jeans but wen ur a fat fuck like he is everythings a tight fit....the top is mad gay tho

11. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

i just cant make that connection between hot topic shirts, girls jeans, and ODB?

12. Jet

Jet Elite Member

don't you know? Old school hip hop is the new punk. At any given hardcore show there will be approximately 3 wu tang shirts, 4 NWA shirts, and a Public Enemy hoodie or two.

get with it Hammer!

13. profane

profane Member

geez, i hope you're joking.