Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Legal Info

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Tony, Oct 18, 2004.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpserTwo

EpserTwo Member

sorry to double post but one more thing Is it illegal to lie to police?

2. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Obstruction of justice.

3. yuki

yuki Elite Member

A informative and highly necessary post. Peace.

4. RookieX412

RookieX412 Senior Member

...detailed...good job, A+...

5. Atic

Atic Senior Member

good info... even though all of this exact shit is on PG

6. bayareabomber

bayareabomber Member

7. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

i made a legal post in the tools & tips forum for the canadian users of this site, so anyone looking for canadian-specific information can go here How To: Legal Issues

much of it revelant for our american friends as well.

8. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

atic what u have against NE? its too cold here tho, lol, but nice read. ive seen it b4 tho.

9. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

very helpful bump this shit....

is this for canadian laws or american laws or what?

10. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

its American Laws skateparadise!

Here's something that MIGHT help about Canadian Laws

Click Here

11. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

bump

sidenote**stop bumping shitty battles

12. rots1

rots1 Senior Member

ok i got outta school today and went to dis pizza place wit a couple of friends nd met up there wit a friend who skipped.he had a nice new haro wit 1 orange wheel.i wuz gunna buy it from him for 30 dollas but then a cop pulled up nd here sed here tak it now nd pay me later so i new da bike wuz stolen so we turned the corner nd jetted wit da kid.afta a while we walked i walked the bike nd the cop plls up.hes like whos bike is that i tell him my frends nd i hand it 2 him.the cop asks questions nd da kid nds up gettin caught nd put in the car.now the cop asks me questions cuz i wuz holdin it while he pulled up nd he asked 2 c my bag nd he searched it seeing my new blackbook in it wit nuttin in it so he takes my name nd shyt nd i had lik this tag on my hand but kinda scribbled nd das lik the reason he searched my bag also now did he have the right 2 search me jus cuz i had a scribble on my hand nd i wuz jus walkin the stolen bike even thow the kid who stole tol the cop it was his?????

13. crazee

crazee Senior Member

does anyone no about the laws in aussie or somewhere i could find them??

14. seKoyourStylesdry

seKoyourStylesdry Member

15. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

bump also anyone know if the austtralian laws follow the same guidelines?
    god this is really very good

16. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

ok, i really really need help. please read this and tell me if a cop is allowed to do this.

about a month and a half ago i went bombing with some friends at night.

the next day we went back to check out what we did in the morning and i had my backpack on with all my shit in it (one can, bbook, markers, mops, inks, etc)

then a van pulled up and 2 guys stepped out (vandal squad) and told us to not run away and, "sit the fuck down."

we all sat down and one of the cops went straight to my backpack and searched through all my stuff w/o asking and saw my tags in my bbook and then saw them on the walls etc.

they were swearing and yelling and got me and my friends addresses and phone numbers but my friends were let go earlier than me bcus they had nothing on them.

as a punishment, i had to get a paint roller and paint from their van and paint over all the graff in that area.

and he said i have to tell my parents and hes gunna call my house to check if i did (which he never did thankfully)

my question is, did they have any right to even come over to us because we were jus walking through looking not tagging or anything.

17. okouais

okouais Senior Member

well you let them search your bag so even if they don't have that right you (without knowing it) said it was ok. So what that means is that you don't have nothing against them

why couldn't they come over to see you?

18. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

ummm well they probably had reasonable suspicion in which case they didn't need to ask your permission why the fuck would you take a can and blackbook with you when your taking photos in a well known area anyway thats just fucking silly man really and you got off really lightly if you only had to paint over it rather than get arrested and charged

19. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

ok well i was sleeping over at my friends house so thats why i had my backpack with me. and i didnt let them search my bag, one dude was like yelling at me and the other guy jus grabbed my backpack and took everything out and stuff

20. SKriBL*666

SKriBL*666 Elite Member

Your fault for gettin mouthy with him.

Ya i want to know about minors curfew and what not. do they have the right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.