Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lets build on some HIPHOP shiiit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RealHipHopHead, Oct 29, 2011.

Share This Page

1. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

^^^^^
    YOOOOO PLEASE I CANT STRESSS THIS ANYMORE
    HIPHOP ISNT MUSIC
    rap is the music of the culture we call HIPHOP

HIPHOP is bboys/bgirls emcees(beatboxers), turntablists, graff writers
    anlong with practicing knowledge wisdom and understanding freedom justice equality peace love unity and having fun

there any styles of rap music but only one true way of HIPHOP

2. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

joooo wow like I could have said it so good only after reading this G keep it commin. Cya laterzzz

3. RealHipHopHead

RealHipHopHead Senior Member

according to KRSone there are 9 elements to hip hop and lakim said them perfectly!

4. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

i thought it was like 12 elements or some shit.

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

i threw in freedom justice and equality because HIPHOP is integrated in the culture of I.S.L.A.M

6. RealHipHopHead

Inbox question... what is the technical/official definition of 'real' hip hop and what makes you 100% certain that you embody all of the traits/qualities/characteristics, etc of a real hip hop head?

-we think over at RHHH that our definition of real hip hop head is to imply that our love for hip hop is real...not that there's 'fake' and 'real' hip hop. i dont think people understand what we mean when we say it. we aren't trying to divide or are we?

7. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

Nasty Nas is the illest........
    That's how every Hip-Hop convo ends, ONE LOVE TO MY NI99AS

8. RealHipHopHead

9. RealHipHopHead

and tbh NAS aint the best in the entire rap game... hes my fave but to be straight up there are better artists we just consider ILLMATIC the best yet really it wasnt even that good till the SOURCE gave it the 5mics after it was written came out i believe... so thats not how every hip hop convo ends if u know about things like that. and if u a real hip hop head you dont jock ride NAS like hes the illest ever to put hands down on a mic... close as fuck i agree but...

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

illmatic top 5 HIPHOP albums of all time but nas is a fraud dtraight up and sown

"dont even run about Gods I don't believe in none of that shit, your facts are backwards" - Nas (represent)

but yet he still says yo God peace God etc etc fronting like hes down with the nation when he doesn't believe in there lessons
    yo menace you know i got love for you G but on the realllll
    Tragedy Khadafi>>>>>>NAS

and word REST IN PEACE HEAVY D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we lost another one.

11. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

Nah I love any queens rapper from the 90's era really, Tragedy is the realest, but my man Nas is the illest lol
    my opinion will never change, just because I get a vibe from Nas that I get from no other artist, period
    I posted a dope Tragedy documentry in the underground thread a while back, a download for it, if anyone still wants it lemme know ill try and dig the link up, was some real good shit

12. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

DEFinate big A$$ pauz. Hmmmm:confused:

13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

worrrd stick to your guns and yah i downloaded that doc ILLL shiiiiiit.

14. cause

cause Senior Member

lynchBombSci.JPG Brotha Lynch Hung!!!!!!!! had him sign a can of Crip-Blue Montana

15. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I'm not a person who knows the hip hop "rules" or regulations to be constituted as a "Hip Hop Head", but I do know I've been listening for a long ass time, and love music. I feel you with that Nas statement though Lakim. Although I feel like he is talking about Christian god though. Idk not really my kinda discussion anyways.
    I just dropped a song on Soundcloud I'm pretty sure ya'll would like.
    http://soundcloud.com/aquze/my-starship-remastered

16. RealHipHopHead

2 Questions From a fan on the Facebook page asked us these.
    1st: what nyc spot do u think has da best mcs? past and present? me and my homies are in a lock about brooklyn vs. queens. What do you guys think any other cities repping harder then BK or QB?

2nd: Would u put "Captial Punishment" on da same level as Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Southernplayalistic..." and Other "5mic Albums" ?

also this is dedicated to the RHHH Fam but willing to throw it as far as needed!
    [Broken External Image]:http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...3335_202754193091651_1060094_1305220619_n.jpg
    Real HipHopHead Presents... Dedicated To Mary Jane Volume 1 [RHHH Compilation] later tonight. This will be the first of 3 installments created by our own Ryan Bul** aka Owner of REALHIPHOPHEAD.COM . This will also come with a letter from Ryan personally while he Sits behind bars for transporting a HEAVY amount of Marijuana from state to state himself and gettin snatched up by the PIGS on the freeway somewhere... so we thought it only be fitting... :) stay tuned.

probably wont post the letter since it dont mean anything to the bombingscience world but figured once the compilation pops out ill drop the links to download

17. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

18. RealHipHopHead

for the ones who actually read this kinda shit i think this would be a good thing to watch if u havent already ;)
    http://www.realhiphophead.com/2011/11/blast-from-past-series-2-pac-prison.html
    Right here we have a Blast From The Past Series and this time it's under 45minutes of a 2 Pac in A Prison Uncensored and Uncut Interview. They talk about if Pac has taken the time to think about the reflection to his 'Previous Lifestyle' or better yet his 'Gangsta Thug Image'. Pac's response is Thug Life is more reasonable but its not an image its mentality and it shows the stages of how a man goes through growing up especially in the ghetto and the progression they really have. Also a bit about his Gun shot wounds, Spending his time in prison, The first 8 Months he was in Solitude 23 Hour lock down, while he was in the 23 hour lock down he spoke on how he wrote a script about a Autobiographical, half about him half about fiction called Live To Tell. Pac Says Prison ruins your Creativity and Spirit, but was able to get stuff done when he was needed to while in Jail. They speak on Me Against The World Album. Talks about his fan base from all over the world supporting the Late Great 2 Pac sending him letters while hes in jail and talks about his feelings on how his young fan base and if he is sending the wrong message to the people. Well ill let the video tell the rest, so hopefully you can sit down get high and remember the good old 2 Pac. IF YOUR LAZY AND DONT WANNA CLICK THE WEBSITE CLICK PLAY FOOLS!

also here is the RHHH Compilation i said i would throw up on here for yall when it was up ...

Real HipHopHead Presents.. Dedicated To Mary Jane Vol. 1 [RHHH Compilation] DOWNLOAD LINK: http://hulkshare.com/emvt770l3dw0

There will be 3 volumes coming in the future weeks as Ryan puts together the compilations and mails them in.
    Track List:
    1. Scareface - Mary Jane
    2. Luniz - I Got 5 On It
    3. Bone Thugs N Harmony - Buddah Lovaz
    4. J Dilla - Smoke ft. Blu
    5. Nas - Blunt Ashes.
    6. Memphis Bleek - Get High
    7. Devin The Dude - To Tha X-Treme
    8. Cunning Linguists - Beautiful Girl
    9. The Last Emperor - The World Of Suzie Wong
    10. Styles P - Good Times (I Get High)
    11. Redman - How To Roll A Blunt
    12. Cypress Hill - Light It Up (Inhale, Exhale)
    13. Do Or Die - Still Mo' Pimpin (Smoke My Weed)
    14. MethodMan and Redman- How High PT. 2
    15. BIG K.R.I.T. - Spaced Out (Mary Jane)
    16. Smoke DZA - White Papers ft. Devil The Dude
    17. Nas - Purple
    ENJOY!

19. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

dude is 15 and wrote his own lyrics, i was expecxting this to be shit...

20. RealHipHopHead