Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lets build on some HIPHOP shiiit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RealHipHopHead, Oct 29, 2011.

Share This Page

1. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

i dunno, if he wins, which i dont think he will, he'll get signed by simon cowell and that'll ruin him. best thing that could happen is he gets voted out then gets signed to a label that can get him tracks with some decent producers

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

worrd kid can spit labels prb knocking on his door already trying to give him bum deals

3. RENEGADES

RENEGADES Senior Member

4. "Braze"

"Braze" Member

5. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

How many hip-hop threads are we gonna have on this site?

6. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Asking stupid questions and being so concerned with false perceptions of what Hip-hop may or may not be is a good sign that you're lacking in this department. Just live your life and be the best you can be, hip-hop is no different than any other peace loving, knowledge seeking culture. Except that it's probably diluted down much more. There are no defining traits or characteristics of a "real Hip-hop head", clothes and words don't make the man, saunter and strut won't showcase the swag and regurging who had the best top-40 hits of the 90's isn't practicing knowledge. Pick up a book and learn, study the world for what it is and learn why people act the way they do and what we can do to make it a better planet for our children. KRS-one has stated this and so has Run-DMC.

Askign what the definition of Hip-hop is would be similar to asking what the real definition of any religon or any other culture would be. It is what you make it to be, make it the best you can by being the best you can.

Also, on a side note; to those who are ignorant and feel rap is the only language of Hip-hop, I say you are fools.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  7. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

kids got some savage lyrics no doubt...but going on a telent show and tryna get a record deal....please... and i cant fuckin wait for stylewars2...

8. RealHipHopHead

RealHipHopHead Senior Member

Live my life? ni66a please.. i live my life just fine.. i am just putting topis out there for people to think about.. if u cant accept that i made a fucking thread to debate topics in hip hop then GET THE FUCK OUT BUDDY! on a side note.. EAT SHIT.. and to be honest i know more about hip hop then u can imagine so before u tell me all this shit ur saying haha.. yeah some its true but really.. what u need to be saying why i ask stupid questions? its a fucking topic to debate on.. also its from our FACEBOOK PAGE ... www.facebook.com/realhiphopheads if u cant deal with it get the fuck outta my thread then. never asked u to join in.. its there if people wanna debate with what ever they have on their mind in hip hop.. so grow up son n learn to love peace unity like HIP HOP REALLY IS! fucking herb!

also the "REAL" part i am pretty sure u dont understand what "REAL" means.. the "REAL" part comes into play because the Community or the Blog posts "REAL" Hiphop and only hip hop that feels "REAL" to our brand of hip hop.. take 2dopeboyz for example. they post almost everything under the sun.. or worldstarhiphop. they post exactly that, EVERYTHING. WACK. REALHIPHOPHEAD posts only "REAL" Hiphop Music. no gimmicks stuff that brings that mainstream vibe. yeah we might post some mainstream artists but it is not a problem that makes us look like worldstar or 2dopeboyz. we are our self not someone else! so u got a problem bring ur thoughts elsewhere kid.

here is a dope freestyle.
    Action Bronson, Cappadonna, Freddie Gibbs & Boogz Boogetz Freestyle

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  9. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

there is no1 building on squat

10. parasiticruffian

parasiticruffian Senior Member

that shit was wacksauce.

11. GuyGuyer of Guyland

You talk too much, nothing good has been said either.

You can love and appreciate the culture without trying to get likes on your Facebook page. Kids like you have ruined the culture. There's a lot more to hip-hop than sitting on Youtube finding sub-par freestyles with the least amount of views to em. As far as I am concerned, reading a book makes anyone more hip-hop than you.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  12. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

i thought this thread was gunna die after we established nasty nas is the illest

13. spher

spher Senior Member

Any breakdancers in ?????? :d

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

truer words haven't been spoken

"TURN OFF THE NEWS AND READ ***** REEEEEEEAAAD" Immortal Technique

the fact is IN THIS DAY AN AGE heads think there HIPHOP cause they listen to "underground" HIPHOP music word is bond.

people living in a third world country and NEVER listened to HIPPOP music before or even heard of HIPHOP are more HIPHOP.

WHATS MORE HIPHOP?!?!?!?!

15. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

any thots or rumors on beyonces new born
    man I neva herd of ab soul though. thx

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  16. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Well I dunno if any of this shit has been posted, but let's start it off with some REKS!
    You'd think this would be gay, but he fucking killed it.

17. GRAFFITIFIEND

GRAFFITIFIEND New Member

18. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

wow and you think your any better to the hip hop world huh? hahah all i see from you is a bunch of cry baby bullshit... atleast RHHH support the hip hop community with giving all u faggot listeners new music to hear. oh i forgot u use www.worldstarhiphop.com to watch ur lil b friend get shitty fucking bullshit views.

19. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member