Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

making your own fat cap ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Phat 2, Feb 17, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Because of this thread, I took some stock caps and experimented.
    I put a paper clip into the part where it sprays out, and the stem. Didn't work.
    Now only where it sprays: made it skinnier.
    Completely obliterated the whole: fire extinguisher cap.
    I actually took the entire white part off (orange on rusto fat) and have yet to see the results of it.

2. Fube

Fube Elite Member

man, the adapter caps from o i n k are the shit. as for the fat cap, you really shouldnt need anything bigger then a rusto fatty but if you do the heating a needle up and stickin it in there always worked for me.

i used to hate rusto fats cus they whistle like a fuckin beast. nothing like trying to be quiet and using a rusto fat haha, shit dont happen.

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

^ I am 100% with you on that one. Rusto Fats are the perfect size for me, but the whistle makes me want to bust the pink dots haha

4. chuffworx

chuffworx Member

haha yeah that whistle can be a bitch but id still perfer the rusto over pinks if anything orange dot. but why bother when u can just get rustos for free off that spray glue

5. ovoid709

ovoid709 Member

Hey Shifted, I don't get the whole paper towel thing. The paint would just make it wet, and then the pressure of the paint coming out would just tear it anyway. It's not a porous enough material for paint to flow though. I could maybe understand a piece of nylon stocking, but there's no way that paper towel glued over the hole of a cap would have any effect other than to stutter the first shot of paint and make a mess of your hand. I could be reading your post incorrectly. It would be great if you could post a pic so everybody could see this.

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

that's exactly what I had in mind :>

and regarding the whole rusto whistle thing... that's completely fine with me, making noise while bombing's not an issue... BUT, like I said, there's none of these here, and I can't buy online =\

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Go to a hardware store.

Find the spray adhesive section. You'll know because there will be a bunch of Elmer's shit. Which means you'll see a lot of orange.

Find one of these
    View attachment 544990

Take the cap off of a few of these.
    Wreck shit.

8. Questioning1

Questioning1 Member

Oh maan that cap is the shit, you can also get blaster like caps at hardware stores but they tend to make the can leak.

9. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

it was a joke
    ..i like to make fun of stupid threads

OBVIOUSLY this would never work

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lame ^

looks like the best bet is to just jack shit a bunch of different products' caps and try them out
    oldschool style's the best style :)

anyone got anymore/other advice ?

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

good idea, glldlef91
    think I'll try that tomorrow and tell u how everything goes :) thanks

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I can't understand if you're being for real.

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

heh i probably already thought of that before resorting to posting a thread about it :p

15. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

16. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Yo show me what your talkin about but in a PM. This could beat the shiit out of buying caps online and all. Hit me up...

17. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

omg..5 years writing experience..you fuckin liar..he was just playin about that dawg..fukin idiots nowadays..try it..it wont work..

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah turns out he was just joking man
    i ended up just racking female caps off different male products and tried them all out
    found some car spray thing that has a fat cap... it's not ultra fat, but it's good enough. I was aiming for the level 5 gold cap effect lol :p that ain't happening :p

19. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Hey smart ass with the dipshit as his avatar...Grow up and get real I got 5 years under my belt nd unlike your dumb ass self Some people get some tips from people. Bet anything your just some young ass punk that stays in doors on his comp thinkn he's hot shiit. Cut the bull shiit chit chat and lets stick to the fuckin graff.

I'll gain what ever knowledge I can get and crush the rest with what you learn.

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I feel the leuve