Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

those suck on stickers they fade way to quick [/b][/quote]
    not on the ones i've done. . .

but ya the magnum is horrible. it fades in like a week. pilots are where its at though. . .

2. Any montana paint markers.

3. Sier

Sier Senior Member

yeah, theirs montana paint markers i think bombing science has some.

4. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

montana markers are alright. . . they leak like shit sometimes but they got nice colors

5. Yeah, but 10 tags and they're done. They don't hold much in them. Plus, they are really buffable.

6. Sier

Sier Senior Member

those live stock markers suck

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer my pilot permanent was shit it faded in da sun in about 3 days, then i got one of dose cheap art store paint markers and its still on an electircal box near me, its been there got about 6 weeks and all the other tags have been buffed but mine. So either its hard to buff or they like it to much, i will prob go wid its jus hard to buff.

MoNkEy

8. BLITZ

BLITZ Member

has anyone used these markers called "4 X 4" you can get them a office depo, i've heard good things about them.

9. zil

zil Senior Member

ok if the buff wants it gone, it will be gone.. so with the exception of garvey, any stock ink will be prettty damn easy to buff.. sure some are better than others... (pilots better than sharpies etc...) OK.. besides that DONT USE A MOTHER FUCKING SHARPIE... other than that just bomb... at least thats my take on it... prolly screwed..

10. MuertO

MuertO Senior Member

SHARPIEs are fucking stupid to use on wall and shit

11. oblong

oblong Elite Member

it usually isnt the marker, the chance is that its the ink orpaint its filled with. for exanple the montana L marker paint marker has a god system and nice colors but the ink is water based and it fades very easily

12. syze

syze Member

awww magnums suck balls, they run out so quik and the smell like shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but on the upside you can get high on the fumes :D

13. zil

zil Senior Member

ya montanas come with cool colors but im not about to spend 10 bucks on a fake mop thats leaky and has shit water based ink.. ill just fill a kiwi with some krink... so ya my vote- montanas suck

14. Heavy_package

Heavy_package Member

get yourself a bag of gas you bum

15. Thief

Thief Senior Member

Heh crayola markers. Back in tha day I used to think I was bad ass do all that washable graff. :blink: Hmm...........Montanas are decent, just gotta get better ink, as for magnums, if your just using them to get high, use weed instead. Hmmm.......How are those Aerosol Art markers in the BS store, I've been wanting to try them.

16. RealShitter

RealShitter Member

:ph34r: the worst markers for walls and shit are sharpies anyone who uses those for walls should be shot. I think all the otr markers are really bad ass. the paint ones are kinda easy to buff. I like the paint sticks because they dont drip of anything. The permapaque markers arent that good and the painters pens are way to sloppy. Another good marker is the king size they smell like shit but all around its a good marker and its like 2 dollars.

17. BLITZ

BLITZ Member

are they any good?

18. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

magnums suck but they smell nice. i love perm marker smell... my mom says i smell like paint now haha.... my perfume ^__^

19. zionpnk

zionpnk Senior Member

hahahhahaa... the only marker ive used is my mops and a few magnums... dont kno if meanstreaks count... yeah but ive had a very sheltered life from markers...

20. zionpnk

zionpnk Senior Member

hey psykoaz my bday is in 1986 and at this moment you have 1986 that is soooooooo awesom im just like whoa!!! superfantastic im just like sooooooo happy that just made my day