Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

that sanford meanstreaks suck, atleast i think there the ones made by sanford, the sakura ones are pimp though.

2. ghost3

ghost3 Member

i dunno..... i kinda like magnums, granted they do smell like shit, but theyre still not a bad marker, and they are kinda hard to buff

3. first of all, montana paint marker are easily buffable, but every paint marker is. there's no big deal about them. the good thing about paint marker is that they don't smell...

if you want something that is less buffable, get ink marker.

and into the ink marker category, the Magnum 44 definatly sucks...Pilot jumbo is a better for the price...

4. Logik

Logik Senior Member

i don't like my magnum, it can't make a solid fucking line! It always looks dry if i don't go over the line twice. damn. . .

5. broke.down

broke.down Senior Member

the best marker are flowpen , on the run , hard to buff
    montana are dirty because its akrylik
    so if you wonna a bigest efect by some shoes polish that's write very big !

6. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

magnums are good if you want a quick fix........other than that i'd rather buy an expensive one :D

7. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

terracotta markers suck, i grabbed a silver cause it has the same pump system as the woodcrafts, but the ink is crap and transparent. if you want to make a fake ghost or something on a mirror or some glass, its all you

8. vancitybomber

vancitybomber Member

worst marker: scrawl pen
    otr markers in general suck because of the ink. hard to buff=easy to buff.
    i like flow pens but i always take out the ink because it is not permanent at all.
    best marker: sakura solid streaks and pentel shorty broads.

9. draino

draino Senior Member

yeah well those sharpie silvers suck. theyre ok at the begginig but the nib breaks and it stops flowing. magnums are only good for buses and shit, never for an outdoor thing

10. Even though the montana markers are easily buffed, they flow well for me, and really come out nicely, so I'd suggest picking up some of those.

You guys are so worried about the buff, but, in the real world, even the toughest ink is buffed. So, don't fret that your 100 dollar marker with special ink got buffed. Graffiti is meant to be buffed. That is what happens to it. Get over it. Stop trying to find this "perfect ink" that is totally unbuffable.

Just get a marker, and hit up. Simple as that.

11. KaRkUs

KaRkUs Member

^dam straight!!

12. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

otherwise there wouldn't be anything else to write on. the buff is like a recycling center

13. SuicideMachine

SuicideMachine Member

I bought some pumpable paint markers from this art store by my place that sucked and flows are too transparent but whatever, beggers cant be choosers i guess. i out enough that by the time it fades ill just hit it up again

14. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

i got some of those marvy gardencraft jumbo terra cotta markers and i like them wayyyy more than an otr. on mine the paint flows nice and you have better control than with an otr. they got nice colors too.

streaks are the shit

15. Demur1

Demur1 Member

sharpie have paint pens but that shit looks hella weak

16. Demur1

Demur1 Member

rackers, however, CAN be choosers. just rack that shit, and save your money

17. MANiAkONe

MANiAkONe Elite Member

yo all i know is that when u rush with the otr markers it'll probably start leakin or squirtin paint everywhere lol so thats why i tape it with some elecricall tape to stop the leakin but the flowpens...dont even wanna start lol

18. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

yeah is your marker start drip everywhere but dark tape but dont buy otr scrawl pen it suck and magnum 44 2 suck

19. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

yeah if your marker start drip everywhere put dark tape but dont buy otr scrawl pen it suck ...and magnum 44 suck 2

20. ALGAE

ALGAE Senior Member

All that woodcraft shit sucks. Posca pens suck. Magnums blow, all that OTR shit sucks. But most of you kids are stubborn or ignorant and use them anyway. Who gives a shit.