Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Haste

Haste Senior Member

magnums suck. but yuo can refill them. they're just a bitch. you have to rip teh botom apart and pull the nib out. then pull out all the shit thats inside the marker. fill it with whatever you want to use. glue a quarter in teh bottom and wrap it wiht tape. use soem foam or anything else for a nib. it works pretty good

2. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

or get a new magnum. . . haha
    you can put ink in with a syringe too

but ya otr's are a bit overrated. i like terracottas more

3. MANiAkONe

MANiAkONe Elite Member

props to the guy who said magnums suck lol cuz they do...they smell like hardcore shit like the one that comes out my dads ass everymornin lol and u cant manipulate well with them...onse it made me fuck up my tag cuz the smell was so bad!

4. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

lol magnum suck tag star to and scrawl pen but they do a new magnum with sharpie ink i dont know if its good but .....i dont think......

5. SlaE One

SlaE One New Member

whats so bad about the scrawl pens?

6. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ok marks that suck would be slae one, hetak, maniak, lazer,sly, dumbone... umm oh u mean good markers not marks oh shit my bad...
    then id say as always magnums 44 whoopty whoop and my mofucking china marker yo thats got perma ups man! peez j dog and to the pinak gang u shouldnt have fucked it up and jt,yo,fw,ds,fg,ty,de,fo.ot.rw sup nigs PEEZ

7. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

^^^hmmm^^^...magnums SUCK..but modifications are allways good...and im not sure about pilots because i cant find one!!!!!!

8. SwissArmy9

SwissArmy9 New Member

Hey Im new at this inda of stuff and i was windering whats a good marker to use i already have a magnum 44 and i draw alot i was Just wondering

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

india ink is water based
    comes off in the rain
    fuck my tagstar is mad brutal
    i need to mod it wit some chalboard eraser quick
    hurray 700 posts
    im soo cool

10. nemi

nemi Senior Member

magnums are ASS! especially the colored ones. I used magnums back in the day (2 years ago roughly) and i had a red one. and anyways, i was just testing it out on an old fridge behind a dumpster, and that night, it rained like hell...came back the next day, tag was pratically gone.

11. glue

glue Elite Member

magnums sharpies and pentels all suck badly.

12. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

pentels rock what are u smoking

13. Atic

Atic Senior Member

fuck are you fools talking about "you cant refill a magnum". you yank out the nib and fill that shit with your favorite ink, a little brake fluid, and its hott as hell.

14. glue

glue Elite Member

go do a tag on a mailbox wait until it rains go back rub it and its buffed. pentels ink sucks.

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

thats becasue your probly writing with pyre xylene
    you have to shake them alot
    and the paint in them are alot better than any montana marker or brand name graffiti paint marker

16. SG-ONE

SG-ONE Member

MAgnums suck ass they wipe away when the rain comes and they fade out in like a week

17. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

man Magnums fucking smell like shit. I was playing around with one in my room and the fumes lasted for a week [/b][/quote]
    Yeah they deffinetally make u hurt.

18. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

I love my Jumbo Garden Craft Terracotta. They're cheap and if you don't like the ink just make your own and refill it. Its got a nice pump system. The stock nib is soso. I had problems on the outside edges so I poked that shit with a needle to get the ink flowing better. Worked like a charm. If you fuck up the nib and want to replace it, either get a new marker or replace the nib with a chalkboard eraser. I think you have to save that part of the original nib that sticks down into the marker a little though or else it won't push the pump down to get the ink up. And just make your own markers, my mops are better than most of my bought/stolen markers.

19. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

bic came out with an imitation sharpy, the thing is fucking huge and the nib is the size of an ant, it also smells like shit

20. oblong

oblong Elite Member