Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Silvar

Silvar Elite Member

I dunno if u get them in America but i got a Berol Magnum... it works on anythin from glass to metal, bricks, pretty much anythin. I made a quick scribble on a brick wall last winter with the Berol... its still there, through rain wind frost snow everythin except i doubt sumone tried to buff it cos i did it where only i cud see (it was a test, y'see.). The square end is a bit too... square for me, i'd recommend slicing an angle off it, cos its a bit solid.

2. glue

glue Elite Member

Are you shitting me? Stock flowpen ink is better then most stock inks, I cant think of too much better then Flowpen ink (that comes in the marker) [/b][/quote]
    you have to be kidding me!
    all my flowpen tags are gone, it fades so bad.
    the only markers i trust are pilots, streaks and homemades.

3. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

hmmmmmmm maybe i should get some pilots....i used to have one but lost it in canada...ive never seen them being sold in the states :unsure:

4. eARTHcULTURE

eARTHcULTURE Member

yeah man its cheap where i live. i like pilots

5. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

yep, i heard they have really strong nibs too, my friend told me that he fucked up a stone bridge with 1 :)

6. eARTHcULTURE

eARTHcULTURE Member

they were on sell like a few days ago. like 1.99 i was like shocked so i used all the coins i had and grabed a lot.

7. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

haha, awesome, where im from the only markers i can get r stuff made by sanford, and marks-a-lot markers...but im starting to see gold and silver pilots around, so maybe the big pilots will start showing up :D

8. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

its those damn god forsaken magnums, just burn em all, god

9. Urchin

Urchin Member

Yeah, it's hard to beat getting buffed. Proof: Nobody has come on yet saying "Yeah this brand is -impossible- to buff".

That's why being refillable is a sale point... just pick the right ink, or paint.

10. StocK

StocK Senior Member

dont try to take 2 flow pen ink and get in 1 .. its suck i take 2 of my flowpen ink (blue and green) that give me a dark green realy cool .. but the rain wash it Oo... its suck..

11. glue

glue Elite Member

flowpens flow nice but the ink is shit.
    ide say pilots have the best ink.

12. rank

rank Member

scrawl pens

13. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

i dunno if u have em in america and canada but theres ones called MonAmis, they are crap.

14. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

i think the monamis are only avalable in quebec..cuz its a french name and ive never seen one....shitt marks...hmm...magnums unless u mod them,gardencrafts...well no if u take out the nib in the gardecraft you will see a little sponge thing,take that out with tweezers and the marker will flow better:)..

15. rank

rank Member

the scrawl pens never drie up.. i hit up a shcool door n a brick wall like a week ago n its still all wet.. u could but it off with yoyr hand.. one of the tags got wiped n all thats left is a un-noticeable ghost tag.. u have to look close to c it

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

any one mention sharpies?

17. SMOKONE - WSB

SMOKONE - WSB Senior Member

Are acrylic markers good?

18. DESIONE

DESIONE Member

DONT buy the otr 4 pack special!
    i got it like a year ago wen ther wernt any choices n shit, and was so exited when it came....the ink is pretty shitty and dont get me started on the scrawl pen! to make lemonade outa lemons, i refilled my flowpen w/ pilot ink...it works okay but still a waste of $30!!!!!!!

SUCK:
    otr scrawl pen
    sanford meanstreaks
    (look shitty and r hard 2 rite with)
    paintmarkers like zigs and decos(good 4 paper and trucker hats and junk)

HAS NE ONE EVER tried tagging with kiwi shoe polish? is it permanent?

DESIONE

19. SMOKONE - WSB

SMOKONE - WSB Senior Member

No. It is not permanent. That's why people usually pour out the polish stuff and put in their own ink.

20. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

does anyone know if garden craft marker ink is any good? i love the markers, but it says the ink is xylene free and waterbased..and arcrylic, so i dont know if its gonna stay on a wall or not....can any1 help me? :ph34r:

peace :ph34r: