Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

yeah the ghetto dalo idea
    thats what i was going for
    but yeah
    i can rack em easily from office depot

2. ilikechicken

ilikechicken Member

rogue, i was putting the ink in, and no matter how much i put in, it would sit on top of the cotton for a little bit, then soak in. do i just keep adding till it doesn't soak in? and i shouldn't store the marker nib down after that right?

3. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

don't do that!! when it soaks in that means its filling all the dry spaces on the tampon(cotton). all you need is to fill it up to when its covering the cotton a bit ONCE.

and about the ghetto dalo, i tried it and it doesn't come out that smooth, i tried it on my dresser and it was a bit chunky.

4. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

thats cause the ball piont scratches in to the wood try it on glass or metal it works fine

5. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Anyone know which direction to turn the cap on the biggish posca markers to refill it?

I assume it's glued down cause that fucker's not moving.

And yes, I did a search first.

6. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

to the left try useing rubberbands to get a grip on it

7. ilikechicken

ilikechicken Member

Aight, thanks alot toke, that's all i needed. :)

8. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

i found that my zig opens backwards from other lids/ caps(to the right for the zig) uhh . use plyers dg

9. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

rushoner. pm me for new prices...

10. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

why would he want to buy your shit when he can just rack the shit and figure everything out and do shit on his own. god damn HUSTLER go do your own shit and stop trying to sell shit to people know buddy cares about your shitty markers and other shit the pride of writting is in what you do by youreself and how you do it so go sell your shit to your friends not people who are true writers and do shit for themselves

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  11. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Are you the guy mad because I didnt feel like sending you free shit?
    Stop hating with your shit markers. True writers?
    Thats really cute but honestly, if you want to bitch at me, save it for pm's..
    Not this thread.
    Mind your own fucking business, as well.

12. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

hahahahahaha shit markers and me jelous that makes me laugh ur useing biungo dabbers and a shitty ass sharpie paint jumbo with as it looks like home krink hahaha your using plain felt as a tip next time you want tyo try and school some one in marker making go fuck yourself because 1 you dont know how to make shit you got the plans off this very site 2 your just a nother fucking toy that bites other peoples shit and 3 you just suckass if you had a mind of your own youd come up with your own ideas insted of taking other peoples that have been around for years and fucking them all up and trying to sell them back to the people that came up with the ideas dumb bitch

13. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

oh and by the way i code make markers that blow your toy shit out of the water anyday dont try and school me i know more than you abnd have been around alot longer

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  14. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

dude shut the fuck up bereda
    save it for the pms dumbass
    and the marker in your sig sucks dick

is there any place i could rack a dalo?
    like home depot?

15. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

is that one of your markers in your signature? oh and lets see some of your markers...don't start talking shit untill you have shit to back yourself up with.

16. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

ok no thats just a duraink red and the new marker i made is on my photo bucket and theres one in the home mades contest theres more in my roo i just have to take flicks and you must agree that he shouldnt be shelling shit thats exactly the same thing thats been listed a hundred times over and over that people can make for free not pay a shit writter to make thats all i was saying because i think thats wrong to do

17. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

whats your photobucket account?

18. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Dude, dont come calling someone a shit writer out of fucking nowhere.
    If you want to talk shit, pm me. Dont make the thread go downhill.

19. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

dude ill im saying is stop trying to sell your shit trade or something its alot better then trying to sell it and sorry to those who actually read this thread for knoledge

20. DESIG9

DESIG9 Member

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c52_thomas84__pack.jpg looking for trades these are the mops at the bottom im talking about