Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

can u say pringles...

2. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

wouldent a Coffee can full of ink be like 20 pounds?

Edit: oh a small one, ok only 7 pounds.

3. Thief

Thief Senior Member

I was just thinking, could you make a marker using the kinda of dye to make tydye shirts?

4. KaRkUs

KaRkUs Member

one marker i really like modding/making is you get a liquid chalk pen and empty out all the chalk. then you fill it with indian ink. gives it a dope black/brown color and drips depending on how hard you push it down.

been rocking these for a couple of months and no problems with leaks or anything so far :)

peace out.

5. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

drink some ink, whip out your pen15 and you know the rest

6. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

the zig nip has like a arrow type thing at the bottom and the otr's just have lines. ive never changed a nib on my otr but thats what they look like when i see them at the store. . . once again, i could be wrong

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i need some good glue... all my markers keep falling apart lol... bee recommended gorilla glue and so did my sis... ill have to get some

8. IntentionalKrime

IntentionalKrime New Member

I use a fuckin glue stick too sometimes for on-the-run, just take out the glue, than take off the turny thing at the end and snip off the stick thats inside, put the bottom back on, fill it through the top and use the stuff thats on chalkboard erasers as a nib. its what the guy said on the bottom of page 3, check that out if u dont get what im sayin. Also today i made a new marker thing, have you ever seen those little girly erasers that have like 5 of em in it and u take the first one out and stick it in the bottom and it pushes a new one up? well take em all out but leave one in the front but take the little rubber part out and theres 3 holes in it, than put whatever u want as a nib/tip than fill it through the back and put a piece of towel and duct tape on the back to stop leaks.

9. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

hey i was wondering are thoose Dalo broad markers any good like anyone ever try them and in the pic on bombing science which end is the tip the paint comes out from im gueesing the smaller end and how the fuck do theese things work.

10. genome

genome Elite Member

the g shit is just getting ink in a water bottle and holding a chalkboard eraser in your hand. right before the wall or window you hit up the eraser wiht the ink and bust the tag. you need some glovers though, so its hella sketch, but you can do some fat handstyles for sheez.

11. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

ot this one too... bit of a joke... u no gatorade bottle just fill em wit ink and chuck a nib in the drink hole..
    it'd be pretty mad!!

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol i dont have that much ink to waste haha... one day i will just take a squiggy and a bucket of ink and reck some shit... hahaha

13. zil

zil Senior Member

has anyone tried city wide marker ink? if so, i'd like to know if its any good..

14. nick

nick Senior Member

ok a mob i made was with a aXe deodorant bodyspray bottle empty that take off cap and sill 3/4 house paint and 1/4 paint thinner. stick a chalk earser in there and you got a mob drippy looks sick i did it on a dumbster in the back of wal-mart looks cool. hard to do becuase the axe bottles are sealed good

15. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ummmmm ya thats a good "MOB"...

16. nick

nick Senior Member

mop* sorry man ..... but seriously its good but its hard to make becuase its like a spray can you have to bust it open so i dont recomand it... just to the deodorant stick mop that works exellant for me

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well it was very very popular a few years ago so i guess so

18. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

they suck man. the paint is bright and shit but once it tries you can just scratch it and it'll like flake off. plus its hard to keep it writing clean cuz yuo have to scratch all the shit off the end every time you use it. plus its only as wide as a deco. . .

19. syze

syze Member

alright, i get it all but what kind of paint do u need, like acrlic, or what?

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

antirust bucket paint...