Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Olick

Olick Elite Member

the kid mentioned spillting it with black. also said it goes on clear. i just think its funny how you can go daytime tagging with it and people will think your just a retard pretending to draw on something. ive always wanted to "pretend" and see what people would do. hah

2. Soupkta

Soupkta Member

this may sound a lil fucked but it drips like a son of a bitch
    so u get an after bite contanier for ur marker and u get a swifer pad for ur nib just rolled up tightly u get ur ink (mine is home made useing rubbing alchl and pen ink stains dope durable and dries like instantly) put ur ink in the afterbite thing put the nib in there take an elastic band and put at the bottom of the threads tho make a tight seal when u close it

3. TASR

TASR Banned

True say, I always have a dalo...but mine just ran out :(

4. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

what stores stock markal brand shit? coz i can't seem to find that stuff anywhere

and geesh, i finally found those pentel white's at walmart.........and i found out walgreens has a shit load of 2-way glue pens

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  5. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

how do sharpie type marers work? like pilots with the cotton shit on the inside? ik you have to refill it into the cotton area, but how does that get to the nib? because in valve markers you just pump it and the ink goes directly to teh nib, but in the cotton filled ones how does that work? like if you have ur marker sitting right side up will it dry out?

6. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

if you live in the city, you won't find it unless its in a graff shop. but if you look outside the city, their should be local hardware stores that carry markal stuff.

7. bountyhunter113

^ aight bro.......cuz i checked my local home depot n shit and they said they don't stock the stuff anymore.......i'll just keep searching

8. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Ive had bad experience with this shit, what I do is fill it to the top (pilot jumboz) and let it sit so the cotton could suck up the ink, did that until the cotton looked moist, then I put the nib back on, added a good amount to the nib. Took out the nib, and at turned it upside down added some alcohol, put back on the nib, shake it up. and let it rest for a while. Then after like an hour of resting sat it upside down for like 30 seconds then flipped it back up, shook it up again. And voila! :D
    Doesnt always work LOL

9. TASR

TASR Banned

I usually refill my mini pilot chisel tip, these get nice and juicy if you wanna bust a nice clean tag

10. noxi

noxi Elite Member

What section was the pentel whites?

11. bountyhunter113

^at my walmart i found em on some random ass shelf next to the hardware section........but i think in most walmarts it should be where all the pens and office supplies are at

12. Cesk

Cesk Banned

In the U.S. in your walmarts do they carry the pentel 100w or the 100wl's?

13. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

what fucking section are the pentel whites in?!?!?!?!?!?!

14. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

15. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Look up mofo <3

16. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

they should be in the office supply section

17. Mime1

Mime1 Senior Member

18. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

haha I saw that too and was like WHAT..THE..FUCK!!!

19. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

too difficult. ill stick to a razorblade and knife.

20. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Well it's helpful if you're the type of nikkuh who racks em and sells em. Or if you know you'll be doing a lot of splitting in the future.
    I might try that shit out.