Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. noxi

noxi Elite Member

Me to except i used gasoline.

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

3. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

we make these:
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3273_3079819433_21a339e77a.jpg

to clear things up, someone who works for us has been leaking on the internet about our plans for the near future. My email and PM boxes have been filling up with people asking about what we are coming out with because of what he has been posting, but i just cant say. So before any weird rumors start, ill give you a little inside info. We are releasing a new formula. I can tell you that, and it will be groundbreaking as far as mop paint goes. As far as what products we are planning on releasing, i cant reveal those. Im sorry but youll just have to be patient and wait. For the Junobo supporters, you will be very pleased. For the haters, you will be very pleased. :D

So, you heard it from me now, not some employee in some post. and trust me, hes going to be doing the grunt work around here for awhile. haha Be safe everyone! And stop PMing me!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  4. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

is the OTR .050 the same thing as a pilot? cuase if so where do you get pilot refill ink cause i need some more ink in my .050.

sorry its prolly a toy question

Also are DecoColor markers the same thing as the DecoFabric markers? cause i was looking for some today and all i could find were DecoFabric markers. if not what section of like michaels are the DecoColors in?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  5. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

Deco fabrics SUCK for drawing in a book ull do one throw and its out...

decos are ussualy locked up but u can look around for little displays that are full tricky to find sometimes

thats how it is around here anyway

6. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

well they didnt have the spray paint locked up at the michaels by my house so i doubt they will have the decos locked up. what section?

7. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

hmm before they started lockin um up here they were on a side wall next to like microns... to weird.. but idk just go explore in there for like an hour and ull find em hah or just ask at the front but then if there locked up theyll excpect u to buy some..

8. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

9. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^yo for our trade, for the money order, have you sent it out yet? since i cant check my pm's

10. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

na not yet dog.... im a lil short on my funds rite now with my bills and my daughter so ima have to put a raincheck on that shit....my bad dog...just put that shit together for me tho cuz i am gonna get that shit for sure eventually....

11. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^thats fine, i got soemoen else who wants some, so ill just send him the batch i already have made up, and hopefully by the time you can get some ill have another batch

12. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

hettinger you sellin ink?????

13. spc

spc Member

Squibsorz to answer you otr .050 question yes they are the same shit a pilot is just a bit bigger and you can get refills at art primo for like $3 a pop

14. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

eeeekkkkk!!!!!he said the other guys name!!!!

15. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

not selling ink, liek as a business or anything, but if you want to trade/buy some then sure

16. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

are there any like local stores (ie walmart, michaels) that carry the pilot refills? id rather not have to order online and pay for shipping.

17. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Na not really, besides maybe a graff/art shop in your area might have them.

18. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

damn alright, i guess ill be waiting till when im ready to buy more than just a pilot refill haha. im not about to pay the shipping on a 3 dollar bottle of ink.

19. RekoFromGeico

RekoFromGeico Senior Member

ai39.tinypic.com_28utsls.jpg
    Learn about markers before you even get an OTR...

20. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

hey man i didnt buy the shit it was bought for me so im not gonna turn down free markers.

and you dont have to respond to me if my question was so stupid. your post was as useless as mine.