Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EJ.exe

EJ.exe Senior Member

ohhh my god.

NEVER making a mop again.

my hands are entirely dyed black, it's anything but innocent-looking. my counter has an ink stain on it which will NOT come off, and I could barely get the stain out of my sink. in process of cleaning, I got bleach on my BRAND NEW shirt, and in process of helping, my brother got bleach on his new shirt too!

the mop works fine, but I would have been just as happy with a sharpie magnum, and it would have saved me a whole lot of shit.

fuckkkk mops. not worth it at all.

2. Shamy

Shamy Member

its called gloves... and not being a dumbass spilling stuff every where. just take your time...

3. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

the toyest statement of 2009

4. Shamy

Shamy Member

Agreed

5. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

you should be beaten with a garden hose.

6. upster.1

upster.1 Member

7. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Simple mod for dope hands, Molotow 611, Cut a Quarter inch of the nib off each side.

8. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

yea, everytime i'm there i only see white streaks

ay, what aisle are the prestos @? coz everytime i'm there i don't see em

9. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

i had to ask at one, but most the places r totally empty cuz their goin outta bisnuess, so no telling where, jus looks around.

10. noisyburglar

noisyburglar Member

woah there, its early in the year, there could be a more toy statement, lol sharpie magnum, oh yeah and uhh wuts ur face u suck at life, no one cares about ur shirt, or the fact that ur moms gonna ground u for getting the kitchen dirty, should have made it outside...with gloves a no fucking brainer, lolololololololololololololol
    edit; you know whats good for blending? licking an eraser, putting the moist eraser against teh darker colour the swipe it towards the lighter colour

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  11. Jonny Go Steady

Jonny Go Steady Member

Me=toy. I accomplished making my first kiwi mop with silver bucket rusto. i haven't touched an illegal wall with it though. i use my x-wide markwell. what would be the best to refill the markwell with???

12. SAID

SAID Moderator

Any type of ink.
    Except Witches Brew

13. EJ.exe

EJ.exe Senior Member

Whatever dude, I'm multi-talented and making markers doesn't happen to be one of my talents. I don't give a fuck what you think, and you're pathetic for just TRYING to bring me down.

Wow, what a follower. If you're gonna try to be insulting, at least do it on your own, kiddo. You should change your name to "Tool".

I'm not 13 like you, I don't get grounded. Use punctuation, at least you won't look like AS MUCH of an idiot when you're insulting total strangers.

Spend more time drawing and less time talking shit on the forums, you might actually IMPROVE your drawings. Right now your face pictures look like this dude.

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_9_92_Michael_Ber85d8bb125aec9c117d5471b1fc66ee08.png

14. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

nah dude, you just dont get it. im not bringing you down or anything but to say that a SHARPIE MAGNUM which is designed to fade in the sun after about a week or so, is better than a mop....that shows that you dont know much about what your doing hense you being a newbie to this, hense you being toy.

15. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

I have to be the devil's advocate.
    Homeboy didn't say that anything was better, he just said he'd rather have a magnum than a mop, which I can sort of understand.
    I mean, there are better markers to use than a magnum, but I'd rather have like a Pilot or a Paint marker than a mop.

16. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

yeah but come on, sharpies are useless when it comes to anything else but outlining shit in your black book

17. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

I feel you on that, and I'd rather use a mop than a magnum, personally.
    But on a generic level, I'd overall rather have an ink or paint marker than a mop.

18. Shamy

Shamy Member

you dumb shit.. i already said something before B.S did... look before you talk... dumb shit little kid... and making mops/markers is not hard at all...

19. skwidboy

skwidboy Member

i think im in love with the krink k-71.

20. EJ.exe

EJ.exe Senior Member

I am a newbie, so what? My mop turned out fine, it writes well, doesn't leak, and drips on command.

I'm still in practice stages, I'm not out doing illegal walls or anything. I just want something good to get my handy down.

In any case, anyone with true respect for any art isn't going to diss the newbies, they are what keep it going and evolving.

I saw that already, but that was a constructive criticism post. Of course I already figured out the mess could have been avoided, but at least there was some intelligent input on your part instead of just rehashing what he said.

Also, I said nothing about it being difficult, it took me less than an hour from start to finish, including making my ink.

It was an angry post on my part, what can I say? But I've gotten in my first trials and errors, and if I DO decide to make another one, it'll be better, and much less messy haha.

I talk shit to people who talk shit to me, I mean no disrespect, only to get even :D truce.