Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

they get pretty juicy if you pump them to0 much. Only pump it when you first get it to fill the nib, or if its starting to get streaky, just do a quick 1

2. doze_one

doze_one Member

word, thanks 408. stay up

3. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

pump as much as you want, just make sure you get all the compressed air out of the body before wiping the excess shit off

4. FearTheFire

FearTheFire Member

are these questions fucking serious??? like... "i have an empty kiwi mop should i put ink or paint in it?" or this kid a page back asking about krylon gold leafing pens and his barnes n noble gift card from mom and dad from xmas. like COME ON PEOPLE EXPERIMENT a little, get off the internet, and just try different shit. Read into how to make some good ink recipes, or ghetto krink, something jesus. Trial and error, just fuck around trying different things out, or just get markers made to do this shit in the first place. but really some of these questions are absolutely ridiculous.

On a dif note, got a few of the Grog cutter pump markers, the silver is def nice shit nibs are a bit fragile, but theyll write on just about anything.

5. kermet_1

kermet_1 Banned

These are just kids remember, thats what the internet is for.

6. 8732

8732 Senior Member

Krink has new 15mm markers. K-51's.

7. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

omg hes done it again

8. 8732

8732 Senior Member

9. 8732

8732 Senior Member

"K-51 Jumbo Permanent Ink Marker
    Krink K-51 markers feature high-quality dye-based inks. Vibrant, translucent colors are water resistant.
    The durable extra-broad tip has two edges for different line widths and versatility.
    Writes on most surfaces: Metal, canvas, painted surfaces, wood, glass, plastic, and paper are all great surfaces for Krink inks.
    Large ink capacity of 30ml. Quick drying. Great for a variety of art, craft, and industrial uses.
    Highest quality. Handmade in the USA.
    Xylene free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and California Prop 65.
    Colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black."

Sorry that I had to do it in multiple posts, I'm on my phone.
    I don't like them. The original nib was the shit, this is just like any other 15mm nib now. Probably gonna be overpriced.

10. xXxKaDeTxXx

xXxKaDeTxXx Member

i juSS recentllyy made a sickK lil dripper..i made it out of a gluee pen so easyy it comess wit a nib datss pretty nicee..mad dripsss jus becareful it doess leakK if u dnt be careful wit it!

11. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

Zig Posterman + Plumber's tape = Marker that doesn't leak...or doesn't leak as much as it used to.

Just go to the section where they sell toilets at your local hardware store and you'll find it. Small round plastic case..looks like a donut shape...usually a $1 or less. It doesn't stick (non-adhevsive) but it grips to itself. Stretch it a little tight when you're putting it around the threads and give it a good 1.5 times around so when you screw on your cap it seals.

12. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

zigs can leak baddd

13. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

Yeah, that's why I went to my toolbox and pulled out some plumber's tape after mine leaked all over my hand and on my boot. luckily black ink on black boots looks good.

14. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

lol i was just going to post the photo of the krinks, but other people were faster :(

15. sodi

sodi Senior Member

16. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

17. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

18. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

i dig the krink squeezer mops. but i prefer making my own

19. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

^^ Same. Great drips out of their dye based ones, and great color out of the paint based ones, but it seems after you get half way down they don't seem to drip much anymore. Oh and the nibs always pop off.

20. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member