Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. NOKi

NOKi Member

Lol I hear that but meh you spent the time writing that ^ I don' mind putting in the work plus I can make way fatter/doper nibs then on a brand mop but a good grog friendly mop is always a plus.

2. NOKi

NOKi Member

On this note I've made some good ghetto junobo/krink an was woundering if I try to use my homemade mop with a felt nib in it will it flow still? Or am I better off just getting some sponge an a sock?? I've been looking everywhere an can't seem to find what a junobo mop nib is made from I just don't want to ruin sit I don't need too.

3. marker_king

marker_king Member

im trying to get some things to make NYC homemade mop. Im getting there. XP

4. NOKi

NOKi Member

Just go grab some bingo dabbers I have like a million extras yo everytime i hit up a $1 store or wallmart i grab like 5 or 6 lol I used a buncha shit actually a LAKOTA roll on thing works bomb to just not that squeezible but it makes a solid no leaking fat an when I say fat I mean fat nibbed mop.

5. marker_king

marker_king Member

Awesome great idea thanks
    :)

6. millie

millie Senior Member

if you take a lil nasal spay bottle and put a spray bottle top that screws on and off with the lid u don't have to screw on and off then its boss like u can just unscrew it to refill it i like paint with paint thinner for ink its so easy to make but try that out and the naal spray bottle is sweet because u can squeeze it alot its sweet

7. millie

millie Senior Member

dude i got one of those it has like aattery and electrical shit in it so like i can't fix it for that what should i do?

8. NOKi

NOKi Member

What you trying to say?
    Your comment above that too I didn't understand?

9. aiko

aiko Senior Member

today i stepped on my metal krink marker and it squished :(

10. NOKi

NOKi Member

I always squish my shit or bend them, thats why I just make my own outta an old sharpie works just ass good as any other brand marker.

11. aiko

aiko Senior Member

yeah i really need to pick up some felt to make a few.

anyway, I'm going to order my free marker from BS right after this post. yessssss

12. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

im stuck whats the best solid marker(s) to use? ive only used the junobo and their dry as fuck

13. corome

corome Banned

I go through about 1 or 2 of these a month, and i had a whole bunch of empty ones laying around so i took off the nose tip and pluged it with felt eraser, and it works amasing. its really squisable so you can get good drips, and its pocket sized.
    heres what i used.
    Vicks_Nasal_Spray_Sinex__24807_zoom.jpg

Also a ketchup bottle filled with straight house paint, or your own thick mixture paint makes great works on sidewalks, white paint works best.

14. corome

corome Banned

this might help
    pens4.jpg pens5.jpg pens7.jpg pens8.jpg pens1.jpg pens3.jpg

15. Risk_Inicijativa

Risk_Inicijativa Senior Member

16. Atom615

Atom615 Member

I just get a kiwi mop from walmart or something and fill it up with homemade ink .
    Green Paint
    Rubbing Alchohal
    DOT3 brake fluid ( makes it stain. )

17. marshall-uk

marshall-uk Member

FlameTwin1.jpg

can any1 recommend these ????

18. millie

millie Senior Member

if im just like, bored i'll take a marker like a high lighter pul all the shit out and put a stirrer in and ink a lil bit o' chalk board eraser telt then tape up the bottom just to be safe,

19. millie

millie Senior Member

lol sorry i htink its what your talking about but its got alot of electrical shit inside that i can't fucken get out >.<

20. saveme

saveme Senior Member

i like makn nubs outa steel wool it dosnt get destroyed lik the fabric n it etches up what ur taggin !!