Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Montana Vs Montana -2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SIP, Sep 23, 2005.

Share This Page

1. lolobunnz

lolobunnz New Member

The underdog

I know a lot of us love the underdog but you can't just read what somebody says on the internet and take it as fact. I have been a huge fan and an artist for many years and have tried every spray paint product out there. I have met with all owners at plenty of dealer events.

Montana Cans was a company that that produced spray paint. The now Spanish and now German sides of the companies focused on two different aspects of the product and split off to pay attention to what they thought was important. The Spanish chose the colors and vehicles while Germans chose the mechanics and handling.

The German business was growing faster than the Spanish and turns out that after doing research the Germans found that there was already a DIFFERENT company in Switzerland with the official trademarked name Montana Cans.

The Germans bought the rights from the Swiss company and have the right to use it. MTN uses Montana Colors name to, well you know.....not saying that it is not a good product, but MTN is using their 'underdog' stories and rumors to gain this customer bases support.

W3rd

2. victim

victim Member

I started with the spanish Montana, but now I have moved to german Montana and Molotow mostly, because of superior quality and the germans seem to take their products more serious. However the diffirences are quite subtle.
    Not registering your company name is just plain sloppy and stupid. Also MTN (hardcore) has the most cancerous/poisonous shit in them.

My top 3 is now:
    #1 Montana
    #2 Molotow
    #3 MTN