Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

myspace.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Nov 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. mr.concost

mr.concost New Member

myspace sooo got me caught up in tha system....
    not because of my page, a friendz
    watch it cops keep a very close eye on myspace
    i wouldnt post shiiiiiit on there!!!!

2. Pryze$

Pryze$ Senior Member

wait if is private the cops cant check it out?

damn cuz i deleted my sketches.......

to those i sent a request to im

Perdoname , nomas de me solo
    (im sorry, jus leave me alone)

....ya lol

www.myspace.com/latinpride29

3. Sick!

Sick! Senior Member

myspace.com/lordzoffarmersbranch

4. bOxcaR

bOxcaR Senior Member

fuck a myspace..

i wonder if cops use bombingscience to find any of us...eh

5. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

its in tha sig....i dunno bout the cops checkin it...i get paranoid sometimes lol.

6. younopewho

younopewho Member

7. youngprophecy

youngprophecy Senior Member

8. ~GraffiC.EstatE~

~GraffiC.EstatE~ Member

9. rave316

rave316 Senior Member

10. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

www.myspace.com/grafunky. I don't have any flix on there really. I don't flick my graf unless I can get an interesting picture out of it- I have like, mad old canvases on it, is all. Oh yeah, cops DO add you. so if you add me, I'll message you back with "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" or something similar.- I used to have the fags add me almost daily. Then they'd message me saying shit like "Hello, do you write illicit graffiti drawings with aerosol cans on walls? I also write illicit graffiti drawings on walls. We should meet up somewhere secluded and paint illicit graffiti with our graffiti aerosol cans. Here is a picture of my work- *Posts Saber's LA river burner*."

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  11. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

wats a "myspace"????? hahaha every1 knows "XANGA" is where its at hahahahaha wtf

12. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^^^^ funny shit... i cant beleive someone would do that:confused:

13. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

well when you message me imma quote that with one of those winkingsmiling faces at the end;)

14. tWiX

tWiX Member

www.myspace.com/twix3r

i just made this new myspace....some of u might have ben aded by Iceman11756...thats my other one.....this one now is for graffiti related stuff only

15. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Mindless self promotion. Tisk tisk.

16. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

then a cop go's onur graffiti page, ur dumb enuf 2 hav ur regular page as ur #1 frend, cop go's 2 that page nd finds out all ur info...

17. Rots takes your Daughters

18. Olick

Olick Elite Member

u cant get arrested for posting pictures on ur "graffiti" myspace.

unless you say "oh I DID THIS LAST NIGHT ON A WALL NEAR THE MALL 100% ILLIGAL. IM GOING TO GO ILLEGALLY VANDELIZE THE MOVIE THEATRE AT 6PM 12/16/07. MEET ME IF YOU WANT TO."

if cops can arrest you for posting pictures of "work" then all of us would be in prison.

end of story.
    peace

19. Rots takes your Daughters

Cops can and do arrest you for having pictures of a specific writer's inventory in your house/on your computer. Your myspace is no different, it's evidence no matter how you look at it. I had to go to an anti-graffiti sesh as punishment once, and one of the other guys who was there was a mad up writer in my city, he got caught MAINLY because he kept pictures of his graf. Finding the pix on your myspace = evidence to support a warrant to search your pad. Searching your pad = finding blackbooks and your paint/stickies/sketches, anything with your name. = BUSTED. Myspace has run and still does run stings WITH the police to find writers. Saw that in an article on puregraf link to a newspage. Haven't you guys heard of that cat who got down from cali to the midwest and got his house searched for weed, but they found all the flicks he'd taken of his graf? Well now he's serving for the graf, not the bud. That's why I don't keep my materials at my house :D

20. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

i waz talking 2 no1 in particualr, but see, if a cop go's on ur page, nd then they get linked 2 ur regular myspace page, because sum1 is dumb enuf 2 put their own page as there #1 frend or there regular page is the only page that aint graffiti related...