Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Name advise, tips, and concerns

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by tatamkino, Jul 17, 2012.

Share This Page

1. PsychoPsyrcus

PsychoPsyrcus New Member

hey guys iv been having massive trouble with settling on a name and as my style is progressing i keep changing names cuz i like the look of letters better im looking on advice on what name packs the most punch so just any opinion on the names would be wicked cheers ^^

BTZ -- as in bits
    RAZIK
    EATZ..then i write what iv written on(this is my current)
    KAOZ
    OOZE
    HOBO
    RAZE
    RUZT -- kinda cuz im ginger =P bad buzz i know =] RU is a bit strange tho i find

as you can see if narrowed them down to a few but i just cant pick =/

2. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

3. PsychoPsyrcus

PsychoPsyrcus New Member

cant seem to work N's very well plus got a lil obsession with the letter z which i suppose is just a sidewards N really hmm ill give it a go its the name for nitrous acid so thats pretty =P

4. Chaber

Chaber New Member

what you guys think about SHIV ? basic letters, dunno how it will work with throwies (V to be precise).

5. biblebeltbangerz

6. Chaber

Chaber New Member

Yeah, i've been worried people would see it this way, and SHANK seems too self-confident, doesn't it ?

7. CallMeFred

CallMeFred Senior Member

Just write yourself a few alphabets, then cut out the letters that you like and create words with those letters. It doesn't matter what other people think of your name as long as it feels good for you, it's good.

8. LukeAdamMackley

LukeAdamMackley New Member

what do people think about putting numbers into names? i was thinking MAC93. its the first 3 letters of my last name and the year i was born?

9. biblebeltbangerz

shank hill.

10. Walleeto

Walleeto Senior Member

razik seems legit... the other names just doesnt sound right... you could write razik1 or just razik

hmmm idk...

11. PsychoPsyrcus

PsychoPsyrcus New Member

cheers yea iv narrowed it to Razik hobo and Eatz now sooner or later one will just click =] thanks

12. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

if you use "mac93" then the cops can just google it, find this post, know your real name is "luke adam mackley"
    find this picture of your white ass and the nasty broad from facebook:
    944819_10151435153508935_1102301458_n.jpg

and some big hairy dude with prison tats will be fucking your pretty boy ass in no time.

13. biblebeltbangerz

you can find his soundcloud as well...
    LUKEADAMMACKLEYSOUNDCLOUD.jpg

14. PsychoPsyrcus

PsychoPsyrcus New Member

see this is how i made up Razik i like the way it looks love the letters but didnt find it was personal in any way so that kinda put me off it

15. Simon

Simon Senior Member

try and dox my username lol, shouldn't be too hard.
    I think I'm using my main email.

16. DZEDOZER

DZEDOZER Senior Member

I laughed so goddamn hard just now.

17. DZEDOZER

DZEDOZER Senior Member

Destro is just made up of dope letters and its short for destro the destroyer, which looks fucking ill next to a piece or a throwie.

18. DZEDOZER

DZEDOZER Senior Member

Oh yeah and I write destro

19. SEAK_CAPSS

SEAK_CAPSS Member

I see a lot of people on here making a big deal of letters and doing letters they like.. While that's important I personally think its just as important to have a name that means something to you. It fits you or resembles you in someway. Also I like my name to have letters with similar structure on the begging and end letters, I like to kick out my letters as If they where mirrored if that makes sense.. For example I write SEAK.. In which case I usually kick out the bottom right of the K and the bottom left of the S.. It's pretty basic and a lot of writers do it or at least something similar. I just kinda think it's one more think that gives it style.. Not nescisarily my own style but that along with other shit I do helps give it personality. Between this and some other things my work can be recognized as mine no matter what it says to anyone that knows me.

20. biblebeltbangerz

its great to have like ten names or words to mess with when you go out to wreck shit.
    whatever looks slick i guess.