Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Cans

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MASH ONE, Apr 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

it sounds like a toy must

2. Ume

Ume Moderator

shut your fucking mouth, no one cares what you say in one of two words fuck, "it sucks" big fuckin deal, you don't need to say it sucks in a fucking post.

3. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

atleast you can peice your room with it and if it comes out shity just was it,you could even use soap and a towel for cutbacks lol

4. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

POOP on the Krylon H2O! If I'm not mistaken the can says it 'comes off with water'. I could be wrong but I'll check.

5. XworseX

XworseX Senior Member

i thought krylon was already mostly water....

6. Aven

Aven Senior Member

WTF? Duck decoys?

7. war child

war child Senior Member

well if cops bust u tagging w/ it they cant take u in cuz u can take it off w/ a bottle of water or how ever much u use rite?so id say bring on the h2o cans. ive seen them before i work at walmart

8. Aven

Aven Senior Member

If it washes off with water though, wouldnt rain take it out. i dont see the point in writing with it

9. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

no point in using it, i like my peices to stay around for a while, not just till the next time it rains

10. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

krylon h20 is meant to be removable, it's terrible for graff so don't use it.

however, i'm not sure where all this bad-mouthing on latex paint is coming from. its terrible for making mop ink with and such, since its thinned with water, won't last, clogs nibs, etc.
    but it actually does last a long time outdoors, most bucket paint used for painting buildings, houses, and even a lot of rollers that people do (including backgrounds) are done with exterior latex paint.

11. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

12. anarchyshok

anarchyshok Senior Member

just use rustoleum thats the only company i trust they are the best

13. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

I have A question about those micro cans from Montana<>
    Are they worth 4 bucks and how many tags can u get out of each one and also is there enough paint in them for a quik throw up using two colors

14. 716DropsBombs

716DropsBombs Member

yea i saw a commercial for that a few days ago. Im stickin with normal krylon and montana.

15. oNiMaFiA

oNiMaFiA Member

it actually stays extra good, and since it it is made with a semi-solid base it is very opaque, definetely for bombing, not worth the extra money though

16. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

yo HPNOTIQ,4 bucks for a fuckin micro.theyre like 2 bucks were i used to live.for four bucks you could buy a 400ml can of belton or montana spanish.

17. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

my dad came home with one of theses cans i knew they already sucked so now im sure they suck

18. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

dont but montana just for tags....its a waste considering the amount of money they are...there not even THAT good.

19. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

well krylon is sending me a can of there pacific blue and i wanted to know if even though its not goos for taggin is it good for spraying my stencils on postal stickers

20. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

Bump

Is h2o good for stencils on stickers