Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. MintyMinty

MintyMinty Member

Assuming you mean that your crew members- like so many writers- started writing when subway art came out and want their pieces to look like kel147, dondi, zephyr, daze etc etc- if that is outdated then what is up to date that has replaced it? Serious question btw.

2. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Did you just mansplain graffiti and name-drop writers you've never met in the same breath?

3. MintyMinty

MintyMinty Member

4. MintyMinty

MintyMinty Member

I’ve definitely have never met the artists I mentioned but I know their work which was done in’ 84. Kemzie said in her post that her crew are from ‘84 so I’m interested to find out if their work is similar to kel147 , dondi etc. She also said that her crew is outdated so would like to find out what their work looks like and why it’s outdated.

5. MintyMinty

MintyMinty Member

Interested to see what you mean by outdated- can you post some pics??

6. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

++
    Joining to Minty's request, some pics would be welcome.

7. goest

goest Member

8. noes

noes Member

9. goest

goest Member

no.... no......

10. Karma555

Karma555 Member

Hey, idk if this where im supposed to start, but good to meet you. The names Karma, and I'm a florida based artist.

11. Karma555

Karma555 Member

I'm still pretty new to this sort of thing, was inspired by Matt from MTV Downtown, and just the idea of anoyminity that comes with graffiti, and its roots

If i sound like a fucking dork, that's cause I am, this stuff rules.

12. WITIN

WITIN New Member

My name is WITIN.

13. WITIN

WITIN New Member

And my graff.... could use some wurk.

14. Parmigiana

Parmigiana New Member

I never used a forum before and I am confused on how threads work
    I wanted some opinions on a tag I made

I am totally new to graffiti, even if I'm 24 (but I always liked it since I was a child and it's part of how I see the world around me in a big city like Rome). I was almost agoraphobic for many years and to go back to university and take the bus I found myself marking my seat with a little symbol of a cat and a word after it. It started going outside because I liked doing it, and made me feel more comfortable. Then I realized it was considerable graffiti... And at this point I became.. "embarrassed" because I'm not that kind of artist and for sure I don't know what I'm doing.
    Where can I post some pictures and obtain some amswer/feedback on how bad it is and what can I do about it?

15. Solomonitto

Solomonitto Member

Hi folks! also totally new to this community and to graffiti, but for a few months already I have been feeling like it is smth that appeals to me a lot.

16. Solomonitto

Solomonitto Member

Any tips how to improve my graffiti skills?

17. W8ST

W8ST New Member

I haven’t been on the forum in ages, is there a thread where writers can link up with other writers in their city?

18. Kre8

Kre8 Member

Any mods in here who can help me change my username? I created this account in 2008 lol I don’t want to use this old name

19. AKüLA

AKüLA New Member

Greetings All,

Haven't written since High School which was quite some time ago. Looking to get back into this long-dormant passion of mine, as well as meeting all of you.

Representing 718, I'll be around.

20. AGORA

AGORA New Member

Yo what's goin on, had a couple of names here and there but you can call me agora 23 or just agora. Only one goal which is gettin up n tryna respect the culture