Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Abor Rudest

Abor Rudest Senior Member

2. Toxic1

Toxic1 New Member

Hey, Im toxic1 but actually dont write that(not original at all) just needed a name for the forum. Just started and I hope to learn something

3. Cupcakez

Cupcakez New Member

Hello hello BS forum. For all intents and purposes, I'm Cupcakez. Nice to meet you, too.
    I'm no artist, but I sure as hell love what I see you guys making here. I wrote once, but got caught before I could finish.
    ai569.photobucket.com_albums_ss135_ajisukitakahikon_DSC_0015.jpg
    I also wanted to draw a smiling cupcake. When I make it look good I'll post it. Until then, I'm looking forward to our time together.

4. Kineta

Kineta Member

5. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

Ju$t !nc4$3 U guYsz d!dnT kn0 !m a Ultr4 Gr4ffitiz B0mbzr!!!!!!

6. jrodrick4

jrodrick4 New Member

hi everyone,

I'm jack.
    I have just started from here to say "ROCK On".

7. GASHER1-Still fREE-

GASHER1-Still fREE- New Member

8. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

alll of u leave while u still can or you will have years of misfortune here

9. Starified

Starified New Member

Newb, female, very slow, so dont mind me:(

lamo, i learned about this site from a friend who pretended to know everything, one day we catch him on BombingSceince with his pants down, Score 1 Us...:D

10. RAnciid

RAnciid New Member

Hey, im new to this whole forum thing but not to graffiti-i have a webcam but i dont know how to upload photos if any one can message me or somthing that would be great

11. HeadyGlassGallery

HeadyGlassGallery New Member

Yo so were a HeadShop/ Smokers Gallery out here in Denver, Colorado and we just bought a building. With the new space available, we REALLY want to locate some talented Local artists to do the whole building up. Our question is... is it ok to make a post looking for locals up here? If not, wheres a good place to look?

Thanks for the help!

12. Abor Rudest

Abor Rudest Senior Member

its ok, youre probaly gunna be called a cop by everyone and their mother but if you prove otherwise, you shouldnt have trouble finding someone who will be more than willing to get payed to do something with your building. just make sure you see their stuff before anything.

13. Morse code

Morse code Member

hey, Im a canuck. thought Id join this forum

14. GraffingDeadbeat

GraffingDeadbeat Senior Member

hello
    im new
    ive been doing graffiti for about 4 years but im still not that good
    its nice to meet all of you

15. HeadyGlassGallery

Kinda had that feeling... oh well. I mean if you guys are cool with us posting our new spots location to keep it 100, were cool with that we just dont want you guys to think were silently spamming. We just have a 3000sqft building that sticks right out at 100k cars a day, and we need it to be bright. Being the owner, and a big fan of art... what better way to get an up and coming local artist some space to work at, without the cops breakin their balls? Yes, we do OWN the building. Provided we don't sport 14 ft long cocks and titties all over the bitch, we can do whatever we want.

If you guys are cool with us making the post, we have no problem what so ever proving were not law! Never liked Donuts anyways...

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

^this guy sounds legit
    no bacon

17. uber-lulzzz

uber-lulzzz Senior Member

kinda new... was on here about a year ago.. old user name hoes

still see some friendly names... and still alot of bacon call outs too

18. HeadyGlassGallery

so whats up? I take the time to read the rules and check in here... Make a thread, and then it gets deleted? Yea Yea I know how forums go, as I run one myself. But a fucking PM from an admin or something would be a tad bit more professional, instead of just simply deleting it

So where do I get this posted IF at all? Just trying to offer up a mutually beneficial opportunity for some local artists. If its not cool to post this up, speak up!

19. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Go ahead and post the thread, I'll approve it.

20. HeadyGlassGallery

Hey thanks I appreciate that. Like I said if it ain't cool, I really don't mind. I just know how forums go, and didnt wanna create any drama. If its cool though, Ill get it posted tomorrow. Thanks for the help BS! :D