Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. TagMe

TagMe Member

I'm not into the spray business... yet. And just because you slap doesn;t mean you're a toy.... Just sayin'.

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

it doesn't mean you're a "toy"... correct.

but it does mean you're a huge pussy.

3. Slushi

Slushi Banned

If you actually paint graffiti, you're not welcome here.

4. BLKZOMBIE

BLKZOMBIE New Member

this web site is fuckn hacked...fucked my bank card up...dont buy anything from here

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Oh shit... that was your bank card??

my bad.

6. TagMe

TagMe Member

Hey hey, watch it. All I asked was if I could have some advice and I ended up being called a pussy.:mad:

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Hey hey, I try to do you a solid and throw you some one time real talk advice about rap art, you brush it off and then try to convince me you're not a "toy"!!!

my advice is people will laugh at you behind your back if you think stickers are cool.... learn how to use a marker... pussy.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  8. TagMe

TagMe Member

Hey you know what? Obviously, this question wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards someone who can give me advice, not rude comments. Shut your trap and just move on. Or better yet, get a life.

9. TagMe

TagMe Member

BTW, there are a lot of people who use stickers. If you don't like 'em don't use 'em. Nobody's forcing you.

10. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Stickers are gayer than 18 men fucking 9 men,
    just because alot of people do it dosnt change the fact that 99% of them are pussys that have no idea how to use a can

11. TagMe

TagMe Member

What, because I'm 13 and just start and all the stores that sell art to minors or I can jack from are over 5 miles away and the rest are covered in cages... yea, that's my fault.

12. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Its your fault that no one loves you,

13. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

guy shut up... your name is quickly going to become "FagMe" if you keep this crap up about stickers.

looking for suggestions? change your username. come back and go straight to the toy forum. don't bother introducing yourself.

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

oh damn.... 5 miles is pretty far, you better just give up and find something else to do thats easier.

who you think you are:

[Broken External Image]:http://www.gradientmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/bne-the-graffiti-writer-01.jpg

who you really are:

aenglishrussia.com_images_graffiti_caught_2.jpg

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

hahahahah

graffiti's number one rule NO SUKKAS ALLOWED toys are welcomed cause at least they have the balls to rock paint and markers slaps are just something quick fast but not the only way heads rock.

16. otter

otter Senior Member

FAGME, advice: make a new UN.

17. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

Hi, I am new...that is all.

18. otter

otter Senior Member

Hi man, i wish you luck. And dont be mad if they bitch on yöu, they're dicks but mean it good.

19. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

haha it's all good, I can take some constructive criticism, and I know my place as a toy.

20. TagMe

TagMe Member

I can't help but laugh. Who knows, maybe I am like that. But you know what, I don't give a damn because I'm doing what I like. And yea, you know what, I am a toy. But according to your personality, you're kind of one too. After all, this is a forum. For all I know, you could be some guy thats too wimp to use a marker, much less a spray can. So I don't care if you keep going with the you're a fag toy thing. Because most likely, you are one too!

Regards,
    TagMe