Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nope Vs Outlaw Scumfuc

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Jun 13, 2006.

Share This Page

?

Who Dun It?

1. Nope

100.0%
  2. Outlaw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ume

Ume Moderator

haha i have no skill? look at your sketches. you look like your 25 and you still suck.....and since when does post count have anything to do with being good?

for a 24 year old, you'd think you could read at least...it doesn't say 4000

paint battle me, sketch ones are fucking gay, your name...which i doubt you have.....tomorow. and NOT on a peice of wood in your yard.

2. Outlaw ScumFuck

Outlaw ScumFuck Senior Member

JUST DROP IT MAN, NEITHER OF US ARE THAT GOOD, ESPECIALLY YOU.

3. Outlaw ScumFuck

AIGHT MONEY, CALM DOWN. I DONT HAVE A CAMERA BRO. I HAVE 2 CANS, WHITE AN BLACK. IM TRYIN TO THINK WHO DOES HAVE A CAM.

4. Ume

Ume Moderator

haha at least you can see my letters...go look in the blackbook thread, NOONE can see your letters.

5. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah, just keep making excuses...

6. Outlaw ScumFuck

IM 26 NIGGA, THATS HOW ALL THIS SHIT CAME TO BE. I ADMITTED IM A TOY, SHITS HARD TO DO. YOUR PROLLY USED TO IT AND THATS FUCKED UP, YOU'LL GET THE HANG OF IT, JUST KEEP BOMBING

7. Outlaw ScumFuck

IM 26 NIGGA, THATS HOW ALL THIS SHIT CAME TO BE. I ADMITTED IM A TOY, SHITS HARD TO DO.

YOUR PROLLY USED TO BEIN WAK, THATS FUCKED UP, YOU'LL GET THE HANG OF IT SOME TIME THO, JUST KEEP BOMBING

8. Outlaw ScumFuck

IM 26 NIGGA, THATS HOW ALL THIS SHIT CAME TO BE. I ADMITTED IM A TOY, SHITS HARD TO DO.

YOUR PROLLY USED TO BEIN WAK, THATS FUCKED UP, YOU'LL GET THE HANG OF IT SOME TIME THO, JUST KEEP BOMBING

9. Outlaw ScumFuck

10. Outlaw ScumFuck

11. narcism

narcism Member

wow that was gay...can i get my dildo back now

12. Outlaw ScumFuck

4000 POSTS U THINK YOU'D BE KINDA GOOD. IM SORRY DUDE, WE SHOULD QUIT BEEFING, U HAVE NO SKILL. SORRY.
    SHIT, EVEN MY GRANDMA HAS A PIC WITH FIFTY CANS OF PAINT CHILLIN ON THE CARPET. U COULDA GOT A PICC OF THAT ANYWHERE

IMA BALL TILL I FALL

View attachment 202938

View attachment 202939

JUST GOT A NEW WHIP

AND FOR THE GRAND SUPRISE

View attachment 202940
    MY BASEMENT^^^ [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

13. Outlaw ScumFuck

SHUT UP DICKLESS

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

outlaw man the more u talk less good u look yall should shut up and battle eighter that or quit the bitchingquit talkin about cesu like hes shit, dude fucking gets up and that all that matter when you have other people postin your shit that didnt paint with u then you can talk all the shit u want but when it comes down to it dude gets up in life and thats all that matters plus hes half your age, graffiti might be hardbut try taking advice maybe you might improve a lil bit

and cesu man, i know its hard but just drop it your half his age and your still loooking like the bigger peson here ubt the more you bitch the more u drop to his level

im not tryin to step into beef here (i will if i get bitched at though) im tryin to talk some sence into both of you... grow up and goodnight

15. Ume

Ume Moderator

-edit-

i took it all down, thanks ges

16. Outlaw ScumFuck

17. knowme

knowme Senior Member

yeah i already dropped for that.

bitch imma smack you. recognise.

18. Ume

Ume Moderator

19. Outlaw ScumFuck

hahhahahahaha, u aightt bro. ayo ces, speak to me ces, wake up ces, how many fingers am i holding up ces? count how many fingers

View attachment 202960 bwahahahahahahahaha

20. Beso!

Beso! Senior Member

Ok seriously you guys Lets just stop cause its pointless, not unless you just want more post. But for christ sakes listen to Ges. I mean Outlaw I'm not tryin to diss you...but grow the fuck up,you act like your fuckin six years old. And whats the point of having a pic of your throwing up Ck, and your wallet with weed next to it. To tell you the truth..your wasting your time. Cesu on the other had just defended himself in a MATURE way ,he didnt bust out saying "zomg fux you lets battle" and belive it or not, cesu is the bigger man in this turmoil. As Ges said "I dont want beef unless bitched at" so thats the same in my case, so the both of your please just drop it or battle with paint or whatever, this is a forum for help and contribute, Not ignorant implications.