Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

North Korea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gcrolla, May 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

I can't wait to go to war with North Koread :D

2. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

how is that stupid?

3. FLIP FLOP

FLIP FLOP Senior Member

they already have the billions of dollars worth of (outdated) weapons.

4. me_is_are_of_yu

me_is_are_of_yu Member

they dont even have factories how do they able to test nukes?

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

:/

You put the bomb underground. Blow it up. Weapons tested. Eat sammich.
    But really, at least, if we do go to war, we could kick it oldschool and use the war to pull our asses out of "recession".

6. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

the reason that the people are poor in nk is not becuase the country is necessarily poor its becuase the goverement steals all the fucking money for themselves instead of giving it out and as far as wepons and ammo its not hard considering they got a shit load of their arms from russia when they were communist buttbuddies along with their enormous army(one of the biggest world wide) and their HATE for america it is very possible that they will go to war with.if not they definitely have the capacity to do so...in the end we would probably win but it would not be a fight we'd want to have.

7. theorist

theorist Senior Member

oh shit, we go to war with korea and were backed by the rest of the UN plus we give weapons to north korean civilians who are against their govt. but cannot voice their opinion (since they can get killed/jailed) like that shit we did in Afghanistan again the Soviets by supplieing the Mujahideen, you cant beat a fucking insurgency soviets got their ass kicked in Afghanistan, we got our ass kicked in Vietnam, and right now were getting our ass kicked in Afghanistan and Iraq, all of those shits=guerilla warfare

but, your right going to war is something we dont want to do but if we do we will probobly win but it will be fucking hard considering they have like the third largest military in numbers and their entire military has been indoctrinated since they were children (brainwashed)

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Relevance?

9. theorist

theorist Senior Member

?? i was saying that if we were to go to war we could win by giving US backed North Korean rebels with weapons cuz you cant beat an insurgency you will eventually lose

10. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Pie, that was fairly retarded.
    But he's right, insurgency, geurilla warfare, rebelions..They hit harder than you'd think. There's an infinite number of people in countries like this that will die to overturn a corrupt government.

11. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Have you ever heard of the Bay of Pigs?

It will probably be resolved with diplomacy, if any blood is to be shed it will most likely be some sort of insanely covert operation that will be open to the public to read about 50 years from now, or strategic bombings. But I doubt the last do will happen.

I don't think war is an option for us right now, we would probably be more inclined if it was UN sanctioned, but I think our involvement would be minimal.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  12. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

we gave them the weapons / training and now theyre fucking us in our asses with said weapons / skills . god bless us. so that will never happen again i would say. plus where would you meet up with these random heads that just say theyre against the gov?..

east coastin... in a d.c. nyc sandwich... so if theyre aim is beast coast... im officially a goner.

also.... gm just did the whole bankruptcy trip and that was the source of maybe 50% of the jobs in my area.. im cool with them turning to munitions and war shit again if thats what it takes.. after ww2 everyone was ballin.. got a new tv, car, and had like 35 kids each... HOLLA. mostly to the baby makin.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  13. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

The north Koreans can't even hit Alaska, don't worry.

14. theorist

theorist Senior Member

bay of pigs was not an insurgency or guerilla war fare it was exiles that we trained to INVADE cuba, and inurgency is when people already in the country fighting as a rebellion. bay of pigs was no where near that of supporting an insurgency/U.S. backed guerillas. and you are prolly right this will probobly get resolved with diplomacy/covert missions. but covert missions like bombing is completely stupid because it will trigger war esepecially with a paranoid pyscho like kim jun ll, you dont want to give a paranoid person like him a reason to be paranoid

15. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

The bay of bigs was basically a coup attempt, pretty much the same thing you're suggesting north korean rebels to do. Exiled or not they were armed, trained, and cuban.
    How is that any different than us arming the northern alliance and taliban in afghanistan?

Obviously results vary, the Russians got their asses kicked because of the terrain and the stinger missle. There are virtually no roads to travel on in Afghanistan, only one highway that goes in a complete circle in the middle of the country I think. It was so hard to get around that the Russians had to rely on air support. And thats why the stinger was so effective.
    You could pop out of a cave, lock onto a helicopter with your stinger, fire, shout "god is great!" while you see a couple of Russians disintegrate, and go back to hiding.

North korea is a different story.

The whole point of strategic bombing is to disarm your enemy, so they can't retaliate afterwards. Its a preemptive strike, a few cruise missles most likely fired from a destroyer at safe distance. It would be pretty stupid to do this without following it up, but it would probably be the first step to a full blown invasion. A great example of this would be the whole "Shock and awe" stage in Iraq, 2003.

Even Kim Jung Il knows better than to declair nuclear war.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-Il.jpg
    Oooooh scary!!

16. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Yeah cus that worked so well in afghanistan
    The taliban is making a comeback
    Just because people don't like their government dosn't mean they're willing to fight against it
    They fear their government the Americans arn't always going to bea round to protect them
    WHy do you think the taliban has done so well
    Because they instill fear in the people
    If anyone is seen talking to the US troops they're killed. same shit'll happen in NK if the north koreans decide to help america
    North Korea is pretty dangerous
    and is it really worth it to go to war and lose a shitload of troops
    No.

Also i think it's fucked that you guys talk about war so willingly
    I've had friends die in the army and I ahve family who's active in the marines and shit and a few are touring in Iraq right now
    War isn't something to be joked about
    Those are real people and real people are dying leaving behind alot of grief for the people left back at home

17. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

If these soldiers are so worried about dying and leaving behind a lot of grief then they should know better than to sign up for the fucking military.

18. reallythough

you my friend... are a fucking idiot. if you dont know anyone serving / served its no joke over there. and if you dont miss any of your friends that have been called to duty (not the game you and all of your friends suck each others dicks and play) than you are either 13 or a scumbag. but.. how can you expect less on here. birds of a feather.

this guy... is obviously the smartest man in the world.

19. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Let me simplify the point I was trying to make that when way over your pimply little head.
    I know that war is dangerous.
    A fucking 4 year old knows that people die in wars.
    Even your dumb ass knows it.
    So I'm pretty sure a soldier knows the risk he or she is taking when they join the army.
    Its a horrible thing when someone has their life cut short over such a stupid cause, but don't ask me to feel sorry for someone that knowingly risks their life and dies.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  20. reallythough

well fuck cock face, if you would have said it like that and not like the rest of the ignorant (the correct use) dick bags that say oh yeaa!! fuckin right! war! rather then sounded condescending about oh shit well people die everyday i wouldnt have cared. but good looks pointing out the obvious, thats why when you sign up it says... you could die.