Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Okes Vs. Fula Sketch Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by FuLa, Nov 5, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which one is better?

1. Okes

50.0%
  2. Fula

50.0%
  1. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

2. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

fuck that. i voted Fula. okes style looks good when its on a wall, kicks ass actually, i was impressed first flik i saw. the shit on paper is boring. fulas sketch aint real cool but i think its better than okes. if u guys started fighting over a painted tag, u should paint battle. peace both u guys

3. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

THEEERE WE GO!!...that's a good answer right there, Okes doesn't crush me...he sucks aswell...He's deffinetely got a style down but that doesn't mean it is a good style....his shit is the most monotonously boring crap ive ever seen

4. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

me considering myself up with ges and kem? i was actually saying controlled drips are used by kem ges and a lot of other writers, so for you calling me a toy for using them, you were calling them toys, you fucking idiot. nice try trying to twist around my words. [/b][/quote]
    and you fucking dumbass...way to twist MY words around....i said "Kem, Ges, etc. etc." are NOT toys, so they have the ABILITY to do controlled drips in a good way....your's weren't done in a good way!.....post it back up so we can see, I can find a Ges controlled drip...we'll see the difference between a TOY doing controlled drips and Ges doing controlled drips....you're comparing your shit to theirs and that just not right you suck and they don't. period.

5. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

6. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

i like fulas style, it has some symmetry in it.

but okes is clean, dope style, and has my vote

7. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

^^^third time ive posted first on the next page this morning

8. toxus

toxus Elite Member

9. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

okes straight off

10. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Fula u wanna talk shit to me cus I say u suck, then post old sketches to try and discredit me, then completely back down to a battle? Ur a fuckin pussy ass bitch. It's a black n white sketch, takes not much time to do, and if u werent scared to lose ud accept. I'll even let u enter an old sketch if u dont feel like doin a new one, but im sure u wont even do that bitch.

11. tonedope

tonedope Elite Member

its hard cause both styles are completlt diff, it all depends on wut people preffer but i think wen it comes to skill there both about the same level..

12. DEVGUN

DEVGUN New Member

SOMEBODY BATTLE ME NOW

13. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Are you guys ever looking at the pictures?

It seems like you guys read the title of the thread and before you click on it you already know who you're voting for, and if that some how isn't the case half of you kids must be crosseyed.

Look at Fula's 3D, his 3D alone should tell you that hes been beat. This is like trying to convince idiots not to vote for bush a year ago but less drastic.

14. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

hahah why are people so fuckign serious about this shit?

I KNOW his sketch is better than mine, I know i'm a toy...he has a style down but it sucks..simple as that, that's the reason why i'm winning, OKES, YOUR STYLE SUCKS!....that's why i'm winning(so many votes), my 3D is off, my structure sucks, etc. but putting aside the technical stuff, my style is 1000 times more interesting than yours...yours is boring...its like a brick or apiece of machine or some bullshit, with no movement.....look at bates, seen, ges, etc. their shit talks by itself...yours is boring as hell. so don't compare your shit to theirs. & add something interesting like colors or something to make it more interesting because AS IT IS, it sucks.

15. ASEL1DBL

ASEL1DBL Senior Member

i voted for fula .i like his style

16. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

i just voted for the one that i liked better. didnt really get technical. fula will get better, i suck at 3d, but i like what i do. thats alll that i care about. peace

17. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Fula your F looks like you chopped off the top of one of cope2's E's and then traced around a noodle for the bottom of the letter and you call that "movement"? You wouldn't know movement if it gave you a haircut for free on your birthday.

saying you like "fula's style" just makes you look like you don't know anything about graffiti.

18. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

fula's sketch was a load of bollocks how is he getting votes, everyone knows okes has a better sketch unless they are blind.

19. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

Okes, Im actually starting to get tried of him, because he always wins.

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Good hes because wins he
    :lol:

:(

Okes voted i