Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Okes Vs. Fula Sketch Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by FuLa, Nov 5, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which one is better?

1. Okes

50.0%
  2. Fula

50.0%
  1. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

fula shut the hellup please. u have no idea what your talking about okes wins, better style robot style, the reason your wining fula is cus this site is 86% people who guess if things are dope or not cus there so retarted and toy and alot of people hate okes, theres people that can burn okes but YOU ARE DEFINATELY NOT ONE OF THEM go back to your backyard cardboard fula

2. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

Good hes because wins he
    :lol:

:(

Okes voted i [/b][/quote]

Took me like 3-5 minutes to understand that.

3. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

ok, well i voted for okes.. mainly because, it's a lot better..
    but still..CONTROLLED DRIPS? wtf? please explain.

4. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

FUCKIN 86'ERS ANYWAYS

5. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

i usually dont say anyhting about peoples opinions in these battle post things, but you are absolutely retarded.

6. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

how do i make this my signature?

7. wang dang doodle

fulas style argument is retarded also.

see fula... you said Okes looks like its manufactured? brick by brick or something like that? thats the idea fuck wad. its called style. i dont know or care where he got it. but as of now, its his style.

see you on the other hand have absolutly zero style. and you talk a lot of shit. so dont go looking for acceptance from anyone other than the other FAKE ASS INTERNET WRITERS ON BOMBINGSCIENCE. check out the real world, and get back to us.

that in mind. i also have a poblem with syle. i dont have "one" like okes does. but i do infact know i could pull about one out of 300 out of my head at any givin moment and destroy some NY City property like u could never imagine fom the confines of your moms backyard.

hickup hickup eat a dickup dickup

8. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

yo okes man, post a better pic, the qualitys shit in that photo, i know u have better sketches. peace

9. Slob

Slob Elite Member

why the fuck do people keep sayin sketches are clean? cuz that takes mad skill.

10. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

first off fuck wad....i never denied he had style...i said he HAS STYLE but it sucks!
    simple as that. it looks like a brick, nothing interesting in it...I think it has a lot of potential but as it is it sucks.

as far as I know the only FAKE ASS BOMGINGSCIENCE WRITER in this argument is you....I have posted what...2 illegal pieces Ive done...you post EVERY SINGLE TAG, i made about 20 tags thursday night walking around downtown!...and you not only post them here, also on 12 oz, etc. etc.

Ive posted other shit, don't come here with your "paint in your mother's backyard" bullshit, you know that's crap I've talked to almost every writer in my city and I actually don't give a shit, i do it for my own reasons i'm not the "stereotypical writer" ...i do it because I have fun doing it you do it as its some fucking task "destroy this shit and that shit" man fuck you. I"m here to improve and everybody here's seen my progress, I have never seen anything "dope" from you and youve been here a LOT longer than I have.

you're also really lame

11. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

and FUCK YOU! hahah

anyway i know his sketch is a lot better than mine, but his style is boring as hell...i bet he thinks about every part, every bit, every extension, his structure, etc. but the end result sucks....he could use that shit and make something really dope..ive seen his painted shit...its the most monotonous crap ever.

12. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

see this is the ting about you.

you know i have style
    you know i have letter structure
    you know i have everyhting
    and you still say my style sucks, and you think its true, but its opinion. you think your mad smart, am i right? then youd know opinion isnt always fact.

13. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

having all of those things don't mean anything....I know you have them but your style is not appealing....just look at the votes, i don't have style, i don't have structure, i don't have etc. but other people found mine simply more attractive...the people who voted for you are the people who know you and KNOW you have style and KNOW you have structure....I would like to ask another writer who doesn't know you & doesn't know your style, etc. and hasn't seen any of our previous shit. people vote for you because you're Okes and you have that Okes style...that doesn't mean you're good.

** the people who voted for me are also toys but they do not know you or me..
    the people who voted for you know you.

14. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

and by the way, i don't mean I"m any good, i'm just saying you're not as good as you think you are.

15. wang dang doodle

fula u sound so idiculous. stop defending yourself.

and FYI i pobably flick 3-5% of the shit i do. anyone who lies in the big city knows what its like o put in mad work and never see it again. usually the flicks i have are taken weeks or months lat as i walk by UNSUSPECTINGLY. on day prhaps youll know what thats like. untill then. shut the fuck up.

w seiously should give u a FULA STORY thread. to clan this garbage out of th others.

16. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

i just like typing a lot....but fuck you anyway I don't believe you because you still suck.
    hahah "mad work" he says

17. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

look at the votes? look at the voters you reard. bombingscience.com is overrun by toys. the number of toys voting for you outnumbers the number of actual writers voting for me."I know you have them but your style is not appealing"
    if you think hat is such a fact, why are you winning, and why do many people think the opposite?? dont even bother writing another post back because ill just counter it and make you look dumb. dont waste your time, by wasting my time.

18. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

you haven't "countered" any of my comments but anyway screw you...yo people take this shit too seriously its the fucking internet kids....god damn....

19. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

i don't know okes, i'm not on bombingscience that often, and im not very familiar with too much of his previous shit, but i voted for him anyway, because his piece is better plain and simple. you're saying people vote for you because of general asethetics among the uneducated and you expect that to be a good thing? i bet just about anyone with decent sketching skills could sketch a piece using made up characters instead of letters, bury it under a couple add-ons, and i could get a bunch of bombingscience toys who thinks it looks sick... even with no letters!

put these 2 sketches in front of anyone in the know, and they'll all vote for okes. you can put anything in front of the ignorant and have inconsistant results, that's just the way it is, and that's why you have some votes...

it's like there is 2 books, one is wonderfully written (okes) and the other one is just a bunch of gibberish (fula), and plopping it down in front of a mostly illiterate audience (bombingscience) and asking them which one they think is better... just because a bunch of them vote for the book that is just gibberish doesn't mean it's better...

20. all city

all city Senior Member

hey, guys. Keep the beef outta here. This is for battles man. If your going to flame faggot fula then do it in the beef thread.. (if there is one) if not, keep it PM. Don't be putting 12 pages of beef here.