Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Okes Vs. Fula Sketch Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by FuLa, Nov 5, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which one is better?

1. Okes

50.0%
  2. Fula

50.0%
  1. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

^like he said(all city)...

2. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

3. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

i voted okes,
    except i cant see the letters,
    maybe a O but thats it

4. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

hhah fula, whenever somsone makes a good point, you go to find their work. like really, who gives a shit what their graffiti looks like, do you think it makes what they say wrong. bumsuckfun made a good point and instead of trying to prove him wrong(which you couldnt), you went and found some of graffiti, which i might add, is nice then yours.

5. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

people vote for you because you're Okes and you have that Okes style...that doesn't mean you're good.
    fula said that........^^^^

actually man, he's pretty good. but i know what u mean about boring. I thought the same shit until I saw his style on a wall with cool colors an it fuckin blew me away.

sorry bro, i took a better look at your sketch fula, it aint all that so I gotta take my vote back cuz I like Okes' sketch better. so dont feel bad, okey's(haha,that tag cracks me up) got some toy votes too.

6. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

7. sicka than aidz

yeah okes, you got a better pic or what, just put an end to this shit an win.

and why does everyone keep saying fula is winning, he isnt

8. sicka than aidz

oh shit, yeah, thats cool okes, good job

yeah, that bottom was hella cool

9. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

i actually like your style but i don't like the way you paint it....it could be a lot better if you could paint it nicely.....if it owuld stick out...but meh..whatever you all don't listen to me i could give less of a shit...and the sketch i posted was from "all city" because he called me a faggod and is acting like "oooh no beef here please" so i'm just messing around...and the comment by bumsuckfun:

all he's saying "fula, oke's sketch is better than yours and if some people voted for you is becuase they don't know about graffiti, toys"

and when did i not agree with that?

my point is that your style is boring, that even competing against a toy, your style did not do very good...

*** and just read his last paragraph...you can tell he's all up on your nuts, or at elast knows you.

10. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

"i actuallylike your style"

righ there kid...
    done and done.

so your saying the only reason you dont like my style is cuz you dont like the way i paint it.... right?????

well, i havnt painted it, all ive done is 2 freestyles in 1 minutes not caring and then half of a letter before i got tired. so all this bullshit about me "not painting my style well and it being boring" is all bullshit cuz i havnt painted an actual peice in over two months, that means ive never painted a legit peice in this style.

and yes. toys overrule the actual writers becasue thre are more of them...

11. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

"atleast knows me"

i dont even know who this kid is, what he writes or his status or anything, so dont make shit up when your made to look bad

12. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

then why do you consider yourself a writer if you never paint?

13. sicka than aidz

14. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

i like how you edited in your "okes wins" ;)

15. sicka than aidz

u want me to edit it out?....no hard feelings man, i was checkin out your battles an shit, not bad.

16. sicka than aidz

that is fuckin funny tho. staycool man, peace

17. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

funny how thats all you have to say. so when i answer your question. you SHOULDNT have anything more to say cuz ive just proved you wrong about all of it, but im sure youll think of somthing new to bring up, or atleast scan your brain and try to find somthing. i havnt painted for the past two months because i have been in new hampshire for the past two months. and when i come home, i have better things to do than graffiti. and i at home(boston) im not some super well known writer, but i have a good name for myself, and thats all that matters to me, so i could give a fuck about not painting for two months. all in all though you said "never paint" if i never painted, people wouldnt know who i am, thuis meaning i wouldnt have a name for myselfso your wrong, again. see the thing about you is graffiti is that you act like graffiti is your life. these two months ive wanted to paint, but i cant, and if i do itd be a waste of time becuase put effort on somthing that wont be seen?i paint when i can, and when i cant its no big deal because i already have the name and the respectand no im not claiming to be a king or al city or super up or anything.

thats the end.

18. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

alright...you think that I act like "oooh i live graffiti" that's bullshit, that's all you hear about me because this IS a graffiti forum, I talk about graffiti..i dont share my personal shit here, I could but i rarely do unless it is related to graffiti in one way or another...this Forum isn't my life, i also have better shit to do like college, traveling, car, parties, fuck i do a whole bunch of shit, 2% of the people I know actually think i'm into graffiti...

and you say "i don't want to put effort on a piece that noone'll see...etc" everytime you post something*"that supposedly people see"* you have a lame excuse"ahhhi was bored of painting" "tired" "shitty paint"......ive NEVER heard you say you put an effort on anything....

19. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

20. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

hahah why are you 2 even getting so into this, let the poll speak for its self.
    and if one of you truly thinks your better than the next then theres no need to convince other wise.

my vote goes to okes, in no way do i think his style is boring maybe if he colored with more than one color it would be more exciting though, and i think i can see his letters now and im not likeing your K's too much. and im still haveing trouble with the S, is it a Z? i actually really like the style, but i think some parts that are infrone need to be behind and some parts that are behind need to be infront to better emphasize letters.
    FuLa's is aiight, but your A kind of pisses me off, not sure why just does. not feeling the 3d being filled with pencil, you could of at least took more time with the pencil if your gonna do that, and your L is just a blob, and doesnt really look like it fits in.