Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old School Montreal Graf??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOKO, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. elcasoe1

elcasoe1 Member

Timer----Jepo-----Maker-----Flow( I THINK GUYS its the first guy how hit the downtown roof tops LIKE DEVIERGER)---- kwota to guys are in da old skool with WATER representing T-DOT---dyske---seaz----zilon---cemzo doing some old underground thing----case to early 97-98----devo---i forgot alot of people man but in my imagination this clik stra the scene in montreal---stack----jkr crew-----ta crew-----jest-----castro and finally to close my shit my favorite tha old skool casper tac keep yo head up man in thqa cage peace!!!!!!!run

2. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

S! was short for sock or socki, i have a few flix along the trax.. i dont know anyone who knows him, actually btm used to beef with him, and so apperntly sek meet him along time ago.. word up whaot thats a good idea, have it laid out better organized to figure this shit out, im still curious about the rest of cananda scene's birth... Theres still some old zilon faces in old montreal, some old diske throws too..

Yo flow, the last time i saw you i think was on st laurent street, you were with paul... i was with that other guy u know... couple weeks ago friday when road was bloked off,.. i also remember meeting you (and seaz)with my dad in second cup when i was really young (long hair) to show you some of my photo albums, and you showed me your collection (probly 97 98?) i dindnt start bombing till 2001 and kinda stopped now... anyway id like to get in touch with you, muthing urgent but ill see you, or throw ua freind..

whoat btm is pretty much everyone from cop (some new) before it was kop.. people like neos (wrote neuro when he first started moved here in 99 or something, is newer member) the only active ones from then are morons, spect, perhaps sek not as much though, same as maysr, n abra (not very active currently) there was tis guy BITCH from back then he had a phat BI throw up, but quit before kop was made also BOLD one was active of btm... does anyon remember PSYCHO?.. theres a wall near me with three layers which kinda show (although you cant see underneath) newere over the older writers= PSYCHO BOLD (outline over his outline... then CASE (svc) who some think is an older older writer but not really.. damo was wrtinting DANK i think a little after case statred getting up... svc's actually been around for a while (older case beam etc... bacer was writing base... the people wrting svc now are newer (remember old some stuff though.. the first nesar i saw was i guess 2000 (correct me if im wrong..) its funi that guy santi started doing a few new things with same style memorize.. i thought he did that DTC on the stone wall which wa in the samwe spot they had that STC along time ago haha, it was even very similar grounf up style.. but turns out to be those guys form San Jose (evict veks etc... getting up all over north america..)

a anybody have info on dates of graff scene boom of your canadin cuity would be cintrsating...

3. KEDARONER

KEDARONER Senior Member

ebery thing as already bean sayd?!/ word 1? up11/

4. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Ohhh OK, I remember.
    Thanks for filling in the blanks.
    Just click the e-mail below to get in touch with I & I.

5. skunkjuice

skunkjuice Senior Member

i'm waiting right now to check some flix from between '79 and '86 from toronto.
    i know van had some shit goin in the mid 80's too.
    and believe it or not but edmonton had some shit goin on in the late 80's... forgot his name but i met him with dabs in about '97 when i was out there.

this is the montreal thread though, so you guys should keep it that way..

thanks for the info, although its a veritable goldmine for unwanted eyes...

6. 8-BallChamp

8-BallChamp Senior Member

yo skrooeapatape.. post soem of those S! throws if you can.. id love to see them.. shit i rember i used to spend time in classes trying to copy them.

7. HazeO

HazeO Senior Member

Does anyone remember LOST? If anyone knows what im talking about, on the 20 West, before the big Kops overpass now killed by Icer, Stare and Hest, Oath, Scan etc....on the left there is a building which yusa, oath, serok, shams and otak hit the rooftop. On that rooftop there is a little hut which yusa and maps hit....well there used to be a big LOST piece on it, i remeber driving home and staring at it in traffic as a kid. That single piece, and Flows legible style made me want to get into graff. Know your history ppl....

8. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Yah, I remember those hits. I'm pretty sure he had 2 on those rooftops, that building is where they used to build the street cars for Montreal, you used to be able to see the sign for the original company but the company that moved in covered it with their own sign.

9. fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN

fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN Member

Do not forget about Zeck, Cast,Swarm, Fiuser,Bold,Diske DNC, SEk, That s! throw was SOCK! He still has some running.

Some 95 sake ish
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA201.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA001.jpg
    If you go on st.laurent you can see this sake throw behind the billboard its still there they just raised it
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA032.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA093.jpg

10. fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN

Damo is not a old writer he started bombing in mtl in like 99 and castro only started really doing damage in 98 and he only lasted a few years.

11. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

I think there`s actually a LOST burner still up in my hood.

12. RestoNe

RestoNe Senior Member

wow this is definitly da best thread bombing science has ever had.......im lovin it
    yo fresh kid turned rotten are u actually sake?

13. fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN

14. RestoNe

RestoNe Senior Member

ok......sake is the best bomber in montreal in my opinion i dont blame you for admiring man

15. panic

panic Elite Member

This thread is awsome
    i love graffiti history.. but like skunkjuice said, this is a montreal thread, so i wont add anything from my neck of the woods.

16. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

Like i suggested a couple posts back, it would be cool if we'd have like a Time Table of Montreal's Graffiti scene!
    like the big things that happened n shit!
    it would be cool, like we can all chip in some info and add to the chart

17. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

Lost writes play now.. remevmer Lbc crew.. sake used to write dent wayy back, ("unwanted eyes") im not sying indo that can get anyone in trouble or reveiling their identity, the police probably dont even have flix before 97,,,

18. Aero

Aero Elite Member

flow and seaz are both oldschool cats....i love their shit

19. fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN

Can't forget about SANE/SERV
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA091.jpg
    Old wall across st.laurent metro now there is a shitty art fag japnamation mural . He also went over the first rollers in montreal on that wall it was BACER AND SAKE
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA379.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA302.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/joshuapentel/PICTURERAMA218.jpg

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

castro is up all over quebec... like i was talking bout graff with my mom and i mentionned castro n shes like when i drive out thru quebec i see his tags all over haha...

ive seen some lost stuff... he got beef with the mac crew... like i saw one of his throws that was like crossed out 3 times by mac lol (mac fron CDN)