Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old School Montreal Graf??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOKO, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

i cant see the pics :(

use www.imageshack.us

upload directly from your pc!
    That's What i use

2. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Originally posted by Mr.Newz in the french MTL topic but it should be in here for the folks who don't check that thread.
    That last pic is now the current site of Under Pressure.

3. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

my god, when was that pic taken (back of foufs?)
    its so weird :lol:

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

youre character flow ? (that first one)

5. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Yes, the first pic, the bat, is mine, same with the panda from Ranma 1/2.

I can't remember when the Fouf's flick would've been taken, Temsa & Size (from Switzerland) painted over the Santi & ???, I think in early '94.

6. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

yea i have a flik of that spot behind foufs, but i took it when some guy went over that sant (sliver fillin, green outline i think) wow its like a dream seeing that flow again, i fliked that too, i think no parking had a tag next to you, and that guy tinnone wrote"behind ur back flow" kind of intresting instead of crossing som1 just to write messages.. That Sant is in the redpath, the section on thhe south west, i took a flik oin there when sant had a bigger frsher thing in the sdame spot, aswell as seazer etc..

7. skrooeapatape

Fior those that dont know, that flow in the air (i heard he did that in the daytime on a snow bank.. the snow bank was probably covering the spot, snow banks are always good, anyway that spot is on a building (thats torn down now) where the parking lot is in front of the bell (where they play hokey) center.. it was facing rene lavesque... Where the f was that sike done?? was that on the upper ta wall when train tracks used to be there?? THe sai, reminds me of that guy who got his leg crushed off by a rolling freight, i think i remember even seeing it on tv (hes very alive) i have lots of flix of his tag and couple throw's (mostly around redpath.. i forgot to flik a tag e had on st dominique oh well.. theres still old tags of these guys in the city, its kinda like an easter agg hunt to find them.. chek an alley parrelel to park street way north, just before park ex section (in the amish section) lol i see all the amish talking on cell phones there cracks me up.. old montreal has a lot u have to look for thwem though.. all over the city, just gaotta loaok

8. skrooeapatape

and yea i know sek'd been writing for a long time, i have flix of his 94 bombing spree, in ndg, and downtown, such as on ther stone wall there on park, him and kif (writes shamne now, actually havnt seen anything of him since 98) like i said i have a flik of a really old sek piece (like 94 93) in the melreose tunnel in ndg, also mad throw ups etc.. memorable throw up...

9. Jean-Steve's pet peeves

Jean-Steve's pet peeves Member

10. Jean-Steve's pet peeves

yea that's 2sai DTC use to write Seven and got his legged cut while hitting freights..definetly old school early 90s...jeanne mance projects stand up

11. skrooeapatape

thats fucked up, i remember seeing a flik of is leg getting crunched underneath the wheel and his mouth open wider than his face, i cant imagine how much that would fucking kill.. i think it happened in the east end near the a1 wall, (the area that has updated flix in the bombing section..) speaking of seven (vc) i remember when he used to write seche, him and castro (who was wrting fox) doing shit..
    Jean mance projects? where that at? i meet the dude cast for the first time, hes mad chill, remember his old tags, case kind of bit (in his older tags) the way the ca was.. that tag was so fresh before seeing all this stuff later on..

12. Jean-Steve's pet peeves

13. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Skroo, it happened along that line but more east.

Here's a pic of Sike chillin' in front of his piece behind Fouf's;
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.tawebsolutions.ca/~flow/sikefoufs.jpg

I flicked that one on the way down from takin' a pic of the Purple Haze wall;
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.tawebsolutions.ca/~flow/haze.jpg
    AKA by Akira, top right face by Akira.
    Timer who also did the top left face.
    And me with my robot character.
    Done in '94.

There's some fucker who has film footage of us painting that wall, he also filmed it on a camera that took a shot every 2 or 3 minutes, to make one of those sped up scenes, I've never seen the footage!

That was done over the SOC by Revolution and the THC by Mersh.
    For those of you who don't know, that wall is on the side of the 4 Brothers store on St.Laurent, they built the Second Cup on that lot, those pieces are still there but there's a building built up on it now.

14. Jean-Steve's pet peeves

[Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/6144/sikesilver.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/9369/templeofboom.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/4555/mainksona.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/5781/RAFASTACK.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/8293/mainkmoney.jpg

bonus pic
    [Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/6347/Sike_via_pg.jpg

I think that's all of em...I hope so cos it's the last time i upload em!

15. skrooeapatape

fucking ill!! i cant believe he was caught hitting those, does anyone know which yard he was caught at? i know they laid some up near vendome a long time ago hgad a freight that was sitting there, i think a psycho throw up on it too, (in the yard behind vendome metro) in never fliked it though..) but he caught in west island praoblalby.. ahaha so that wall is inbetween SAPHIRand Second Cup, wow i never knoew that, thats too intresting, have to think of that next time i pass there... oh yea ypu remember Smiley? he had that metal roof up there when secondd cup was built, now theres a KOPS on that roof..

I have a flik of the tem n size too.. i remember later on zeck di a MW uptown kings on the wall next to it.. and simo and swarm did a couple pieces too.. there was a diske throe up on the stone wall nxt to it ( i have a flik where its kinda crumpling.. then all those other walls too (fuiser swarm Mc shit haha.. zeck throw simo.. skeleton skull on bumpy metal.. other had old face in parking lot off st laurent street you see near there (just with clack spray paint illegaly).. tha was cool

16. Dr.lith

Dr.lith Senior Member

17. skrooeapatape

my room was like that long time ago,.. then a scientist told me that its very dangerous to have left over spray cans in your room, as they always leak out suttle mercury fumes which effect your brain (make you shy, confused, timid, low concentration, low alert level, short attention span etc... so i was like fuck this im slleping somewhere else until i clear my room up (cause u always breathing in same space).. thats the only wak thing about graffiti is the fumes fucking with you, but i know how to get my brain cells back 1 way only,sc...

18. bruce

bruce Elite Member

theres still a sek rooftop bomb across from the amc. anyone know when thats from?

19. diss co

diss co Senior Member

[/quote]
    I was 13 when i first saw that sike (ice cream cone flix) it was in La presse . This was it, for me that photo made me start graff for real. At the time i did'nt even know that graffiti could be that clean. That morning i took a pen started drawing piece and characters in the same week i was painting my 1st piece with paint stolen from my dad............
    that photo brought me back alot of memory

20. panic

panic Elite Member

(SORRY FOR THE POINTLESS POST BUT...)
    i recoginze that little opening in the wall there...