Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OTR Paint Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by zil, Jun 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

Ahhh.. okay, thanks GeSus for clearing that up for me. I'll try shaking it up and it should be fine.

2. GlebsteR

GlebsteR New Member

"awesome"ONE Posted on Dec 25 2004, 06:55 PM
    "It was really messed up, i ordered a Silver OTR Molotow Burner marker off this site and I just got a normal paint maker half filled with silver ink in it. It looked used and they did'nt give me all my ink. That kind of pissed me off, but any way I don't really like the OTR Markers than much, they're kind of difficult to use in my opinion."

What site did you order that marker from?

3. Max Pain

Max Pain Senior Member

i put krink in my otr flopen and it worked perfect
    not as drippy as in a mop tho

4. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

i dont risk my otrs most of the time, but if u want a marker to use get ur self a zig posterman, they pretty much just like otr, but if u must use the acryllic paint inside go right ahead :D

5. textathief

textathief Senior Member

well i go to america every year im from australia. can some 1 pm me a list of markers,price and where to get it at. I spend my time in Queens bellerose every time i go their to visit family.

6. textathief

textathief Senior Member

oh by the way in the molotow burner copper (which is the only paint otr i have) what is the system inside of it with the mixing ballls all about? by that i mean are they freely loose in their or do the travel in a tube or soemthing. sorry for being stupid but just wondering. I would take it apart myself but...i tend to break things.

7. eVoL

eVoL Member

the reason for the mixing balls as you call it, is because it is the actual molotow spray paint in the marker. The same shit that comes in aerosol form in a pen, gotta shake it money. I used kiwi mops for 7 years and just recently broke down and ordered a few otrs. I love the mofos. And true the pen is half empty .... or is it half full? when you get em. I learned to store my tagstar nib down to keep the ink in the tip, and my flows nib up to keep from fuckin up my bag. I hate marker that piss, like home made shits do all in your bag. on your gear. The peeps that hate on the otr shit are toys, I hit up buses as they stop, benches etc. Stay up yall. :ph34r:

8. textathief

textathief Senior Member

o ok thanks i knew that they were for mixing the paint but i was wondering howt hey do it but dw. with my otr molotow copper i leave it dorment for a few days standing up. wat happens is the paint goes to the bottom and the top but leaves clear liquid in the middle? wats up with that? also i cant c my pump in the otr molotow is that normal?

9. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i bought 4 otrs today, 1 of them was a mini and they wer all filled to the very top, metalic purple,skyblue,burner copper and a mini .160 orange they wer all full for me and ive had no problems with them yet

10. textathief

textathief Senior Member

lol 567 kings ay u told me already. today i went their and got a purple paint pen,molotow and tagstar. their not so bad.....

Is their a way to stop ink getting on the side of the cap? cause i get pissed off at that

11. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

try not tipping it upside down :p...umm if u pump ur molotow it should have the paint come through ur nib and then you will be able to see how much of the paint is in ther and the paint pump

12. textathief

textathief Senior Member

lol yeh i figured it today.

i ment ink on the actual side of the cap. cause it happens to me alot i know its inevidable but is their a way to stop it from doing that to much, also i do not wanna b extra slow and carful wen recaping the pen wen im done. cap=(thing that goes ontop of the nib which acts like a cover)

13. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

ya tipping it upside down gets all the shit in the cap, so i always keep the marker with the nib facing up to prevent getting a mess

14. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

ive got a question, what the fuck is up with the OTR Streetduster Opaque, i used it to tag the school bathroom, and i saw a fucking caretaker, pull a fucking piece of toilet paper, and just wipe it off two days later, what the fuck is up with this? is it supposed to be like that?

15. bayers

bayers Member

A bit of an off topic question, but
    Can you add shit (dot 3, acetone...etc.) to your OTR pens to make them more permanent?
    I don't really feel like experamenting, so I'd rather get someones feedback, first.

16. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Get your gloves out...
    Pussy

17. urmomsayshi

urmomsayshi Senior Member

if u are ordering otrs offline, do urself a favor and order a few extra nibs because if u are considering putting in a new ink or paint mix in, the nibs tend to clog up
    also i usually take apart the entire pump and clean that out too juss so u dont get any previous stuff mixing
    nero+grog= best refill

18. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Im getting my first otr (paint mini) soon...wondering stupidly if I could get it to be more staining by putting brake fluid in,but Ive done idiotic shit like that before and just fucked my markers up.

19. cnbeads

cnbeads Banned

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i wish people would just drop brake fluid all together. it only slows down your drying time. ive found that most paint markers suck ass. especially molotows markers. the light blue doesnt even come out as paint its like water.