Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Room

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by chitownjuice, Oct 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

its no big deal, i used to stencil alot and did stencils in my room. the walls are gloss like, semi gloss i suppose and i had no drips at all with flat black. you will be fine, just close the door and open the windows so you dont stick up the rest of the house.

althought i like the smell.

2. ACE

ACE Member

^^^ we all like the smell until we die of respiratory failure...

3. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

HERE'S A GOOOOOOOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go and buy some krylon h20!!!!!!!!!!!

it's waterbased, doesn't smell much, and will not kill you in the long run!!!!!!!!

now you can go paint in your room as much as you want, because it's the same thing as normally painting the walls with a roller or a brush, except its in a sprayable can!!!!

you guys are fucking clueless retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. daloner

daloner Member

can u paint over da spary paint wit normal paint after? wil it be totally gone?

5. Mekas

Mekas Senior Member

Never really saw a point in painting your room, i mean unless youre doing a nice piece that'll look nice i think it's pointless. A throw-up just like vandalising youre own room haha but i guess it's a good place to practice, meh either way my parents would kick my ass if i touched my sweet green walls.

6. efun

efun New Member

krylon H20 sounds dope,,,is it weather proof?

roller pices are dope,,,,or just good ol paint brushes are good for some stuff
    :ph34r:

7. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

well, you wouldn't use it outside.
    it's made for indoor crap like your walls, or furniture, which is why i recommended it..
    all it is, is water based paint.. if you painted your driveway with it, the shit would just peel off from the sun, cars, and rain, so no it's not weather proof.

8. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

h20 SUCKS
    dont use it
    it bubbles when it hits the surface, and leaves a splashing effect.
    its very hard to do even a 2x4' piece with h20
    you have to dab with a rag to reduce bubbles
    rustoleum makes a similar product "aqua"
    i heard its better, never used it though

9. -save

-save Senior Member

its prolly toshes girlfriends name

10. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

h20 is for FAGS.

11. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

12. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

if thats ur graff................i be ashamed

13. sec

sec Senior Member

only paint your boy's room if your know your good enoug, so you don't fuck his wall up with nasty ass dripping lines. also don't use your real tagname. make it beautifull and spend some time on it. you probably should cover the floor near the wall with old newspapers or something and make sure there's lots of ventilation. always wear a respirator indoors!! or you're gonna have lots of paintfumes ending up fuckin up your lungs. don't stay in the room all day, or you will get dizzy! after you're done, there's gonna be some dust-like sticky grey shit on the floor and furniture (if you painted a long time that is). just tell his mother to clean the floor with her normal cleaning products, mixed with some white spirit. I've done it a couple of times with friends from friends, and asked them to pay my paint and then you can ask some mo 4 your work, it's cool, cauze you always have a certain amount of paint left that you can keep 4 free :D . getting paid to do what you love, what more can you want!! :p

hope i was usefull

14. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

fags that like to live...

15. kirbstomp

kirbstomp Member

for ease and consistency, and to cover a big-ass area, you can use buckets of roller paint for the fills. that way, you'll be less likely to get drips.

16. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

^^^ you consistently get on my nerves with your smartness.... grrrrr :angry:

17. Game905

Game905 Senior Member

painting rooms with spraypaint is sick

18. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

that was a completly useless post to bump this old ass thread...

19. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

just use paint and a brush

20. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

depends what your doing... if your just painting it one color not even doing graff then you should use oil based bucket paint, if your doing a piece or something along those lines use montana 94 or montana gold spray paint, open up all the windows, wear a mask, and dont use the room for at least a day.